Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Show off your characters!

Sangiban
02.07.2015 , 01:41 AM | #2901
I know that's the overall issue. I said "whatever the issue is" referring to whatever specific issue within the whole "abuses have been done" thing. Because all I know is that someone abused the [IMG] tag (I'm not sure how one abuses it) and now we have to wait for Bioware to put the tag back on whilst this thread very abruptly dies. Here's hoping we don't wait so long that we need to make a new thread before necroing this one.
Quote: Originally Posted by My Lord Sheogorath, Daedric Prince of Madness View Post
I suppose an introduction is in order. I'm Sshheogorath, PRRRRINCE. OF. MADNESS! And... other things. I'm not talking about them.

Grendel_Echo
02.07.2015 , 05:38 AM | #2902
http://assets-cloud.enjin.com/users/...al/3097668.jpg
My sith marauder in eidolon armor with companion in stalker armor.
*I hope link to picture on enjin works here.
The Red Eclipse
Rep: Karmanak (j.sent), Karmanek (troop), Mordka (scound), Kretes (vang), Nealketa (j.shad)
Imp: Agentkey (snip), Krabi (s.mar), Cerer (s.sorc), Jessor (merc)

Sichey
02.07.2015 , 06:18 AM | #2903

branmakmuffin
02.07.2015 , 10:08 AM | #2904
Quote: Originally Posted by Sangiban View Post
I know that's the overall issue. I said "whatever the issue is" referring to whatever specific issue within the whole "abuses have been done" thing. Because all I know is that someone abused the [IMG] tag (I'm not sure how one abuses it) and now we have to wait for Bioware to put the tag back on whilst this thread very abruptly dies. Here's hoping we don't wait so long that we need to make a new thread before necroing this one.
One abuses it by posting images BWEA finds objectionable, for whatever reason. If this has happened multiple times, I wouldn't bank on it ever being re-enabled.

Sinapus
02.07.2015 , 11:14 AM | #2905
Got my main Scoundrel through the prelude and a little beyond last weekend.
Spoiler
Maxim 37: There is no overkill, there is only "Open Fire" and "I Need to Reload."

Friend Referral Link.

Saregon
02.07.2015 , 02:28 PM | #2906
Quote: Originally Posted by branmakmuffin View Post
One abuses it by posting images BWEA finds objectionable, for whatever reason. If this has happened multiple times, I wouldn't bank on it ever being re-enabled.
That's actually not what happened though. See the new Bug Report board posts by Tait, they were saying how screenshots help a lot when reporting bugs, so someone said they should enable the IMG tag in that board so they could link screenshots there easier since they said they help with bugs. Tait starts poking around and assumes the IMG tag is incorrectly enabled here and disables it, even though it's been possible to posts screens on this part of the board since launch, well before he was ever working for BW. That's the problem.
Never . Forget
RIP Orange Pixel of Doom

Here is my Referral Link -
http://www.swtor.com/r/R8kSmL - Click for Free Stuff!

Phyreblade
02.07.2015 , 04:55 PM | #2907
"Why can't things be easy? Just once!"
-- Gaibriel Duncan, Sawbones Scoundrel
Phyreblade, Co-Leader Covenant of the Phoenix

fdbgjfdhjgkjdhsg
02.07.2015 , 05:53 PM | #2908
Can we please stop derailing the thread by putting the picture on the forum instead of a link?!
Speak softly, and carry a big blaster.

Community System Lord

TrueMarksmens
02.08.2015 , 01:07 AM | #2909
Quote: Originally Posted by fdbgjfdhjgkjdhsg View Post
Can we please stop derailing the thread by putting the picture on the forum instead of a link?!
Devs disabled image codes, so the only way to share outfits is through links.
EBON HAWK
Obi-Wan: It takes strength to resist the dark side... only the weak embrace it.
Darth Maul: It is more powerful than you know.
Obi-Wan: And those who oppose it are more powerful than you'll ever be.

fdbgjfdhjgkjdhsg
02.08.2015 , 10:41 AM | #2910
Quote: Originally Posted by TrueMarksmens View Post
Devs disabled image codes, so the only way to share outfits is through links.
Aww...
Sorry for the outburst guys. I didn't know you were using links because the Devs did another thing wrong.
Speak softly, and carry a big blaster.

Community System Lord