Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Show off your characters!

DewyMossEmpire
07.28.2014 , 11:51 AM | #2331
Quote: Originally Posted by RaptureRocker View Post
I comprehend them fine. They're blurry, overly photoshopped monstrosities.

Photoshop filters do NOT equal interesting pics when used like that.
Perhaps in your misinformed opinion, sure! But it's all irrelevant. I'll just leave this one alone now.

Darkelefantos
07.28.2014 , 12:23 PM | #2332
Quote: Originally Posted by DewyMossEmpire View Post
your misinformed opinion
http://www.sdc-forum.de/mitglieder/a...alm-picard.jpg

Seriously though, the Juggernaut one is cool, the Powertech one has a bit too much stuff happening and the Sith Assassin is really blurry and would look better in lowest ingame graphic settings.
This place has been an empty wasteland for a long time. No longer.

"In a world without gold, we might've been heroes!"

DewyMossEmpire
07.28.2014 , 12:28 PM | #2333
Quote: Originally Posted by Darkelefantos View Post
http://www.sdc-forum.de/mitglieder/a...alm-picard.jpg

Seriously though, the Juggernaut one is cool, the Powertech one has a bit too much stuff happening and the Sith Assassin is really blurry and would look better in lowest ingame graphic settings.
Best play on words ever right? XD was hoping someone'd catch it. They're not meant to be abundantly clear anyway, it is the graininess that matches the attacks that was the goal.

darthscotty
07.28.2014 , 12:28 PM | #2334

No need to be rude, if you do nto like something fine, that is your right. Just do not say anything. The poster likes them and wanted to share, I personally like them they are different. Again if you do not like them do not comment on them.
Quote: Originally Posted by Babby View Post
We don't tolerate facts around here.

DewyMossEmpire
07.28.2014 , 12:30 PM | #2335
Quote: Originally Posted by darthscotty View Post
No need to be rude, if you do nto like something fine, that is your right. Just do not say anything. The poster likes them and wanted to share, I personally like them they are different. Again if you do not like them do not comment on them.
Thank you! Some people simply grew up being taught to have no filters, & may not be able to actually know when they are being inconsiderate. That, or they really are just jerks. *shrug* it doesn't phase me. This is the SWTOR Forums afterall.

Xakthul
07.28.2014 , 01:37 PM | #2336

It makes sense when compared to the rest of the art he did for his guild. Shut up.
Duelist Mixalot, Grand Champ Tellsa, Lord Saml, Apprentice Syynx, Captain Cirris, Skirmisher Janewei, Jedi Knight Jugger'not, Agent Ez'zio of <Wookies and Cream>, Harbinger
"Aim for the trolls! Kill the trolls!"- Gandalf

RaptureRocker
07.28.2014 , 03:32 PM | #2337
Quote: Originally Posted by DewyMossEmpire View Post
Thank you! Some people simply grew up being taught to have no filters, & may not be able to actually know when they are being inconsiderate. That, or they really are just jerks. *shrug* it doesn't phase me. This is the SWTOR Forums afterall.
And your posts back at me were NOT inconsiderate? Because you upped the rude factor tenfold in your first post to me.
CE Owner
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocho-Quatro View Post
I've been thinking about stacking Accuracy and Alacrity on my tank... So I can taunt much faster, and make sure my taunts don't miss and accidentally hit a tree or something. That tree aggro can be pretty terrible.

JayromeCG
07.28.2014 , 03:58 PM | #2338
Outstanding to think that this was probably one of the most positive threads on this forum and now it has become this. Can someone please get this thread back on track and upload some pictures.

Prototypemind
07.28.2014 , 04:38 PM | #2339

carlbaratta
07.29.2014 , 07:35 PM | #2340
http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/m...ps200c798b.png

Sith Warrior with Vette on Tatooine