Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Show off your characters!

queetz
07.16.2014 , 05:45 PM | #2281
Below is my new Jedi Knight, Jornomar.

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n...psec94d2e2.png

robinhaga
07.17.2014 , 04:45 AM | #2282
http://oi60.tinypic.com/29gid0j.jpg

My BH merc Gintahl Kolagah

jedimasterjac
07.17.2014 , 12:47 PM | #2283
Quote: Originally Posted by Lord Governor Charleston
You will shoot your enemy once, to ensure he fights no more that day! You will shoot traitors twice, to ensure nothing less than their deserved death!

Luinthoron
07.18.2014 , 06:28 AM | #2284
Quote: Originally Posted by jedimasterjac View Post
This has to be the nicest looking rifle in the game. Fits so well with your armor colors as well. (And makes you wish weapons could be colored / color matched too. )
In with the very first wave | Collector's Edition | from: Estonia | server: The Progenitor | Ref. link
Alanar | Saji | Marean | Shinanth | Eien | Arileen | Seikenshi | Iristhan | Emedea | Mirilae | Hotora | Learia | Shialea | Argente | Rineda | Shiesa | Malae | Asrea | Osiric | Faridh | Athean

Xakthul
07.18.2014 , 08:51 AM | #2285
Quote: Originally Posted by Luinthoron View Post
This has to be the nicest looking rifle in the game. Fits so well with your armor colors as well. (And makes you wish weapons could be colored / color matched too. )
Hmmm? I like the Primordial ranged stuff.
Duelist Mixalot, Grand Champ Tellsa, Lord Saml, Apprentice Syynx, Captain Cirris, Skirmisher Janewei, Jedi Knight Jugger'not, Agent Ez'zio of <Wookies and Cream>, Harbinger
"Aim for the trolls! Kill the trolls!"- Gandalf

jedimasterjac
07.18.2014 , 10:33 AM | #2286
Quote: Originally Posted by Luinthoron View Post
Yep! I went out and bought the dye just so it matched. Absolutely love it!
Quote: Originally Posted by Lord Governor Charleston
You will shoot your enemy once, to ensure he fights no more that day! You will shoot traitors twice, to ensure nothing less than their deserved death!

slafko
07.21.2014 , 03:02 PM | #2287
My main, Shadow tank, teaching Draxus on the proper way of throwing pebbles: PIC

Here we see my Sage healer claiming her throne (PIC) and enjoying the view.

My Vanguard tank: PIC
Finally got her the BBA Black/Purple Speeder last week and completed her overall looks.

This is my second Shadow tank, Aayalee. Born in the Kalikori Village on Tython, she grew up in surrounding forests and is a bit untamed.
I see their R2 droid and I grab it. No, you can't have it back, silly rabbit!

_Psi_
07.21.2014 , 07:02 PM | #2288
My Sith Sorcerer's story is supposed to go something like... trained with an Echani, adopted some of their methods before moving along to the Academy. (But mostly I just wanted an excuse to use this clothing. )

Anyway! I was questing and just happened to catch this line from a cut scene that just fit so well that I had to screenshot it.

AbsolutGrndZero
07.22.2014 , 06:08 PM | #2289
Quote: Originally Posted by _Psi_ View Post
My Sith Sorcerer's story is supposed to go something like... trained with an Echani, adopted some of their methods before moving along to the Academy. (But mostly I just wanted an excuse to use this clothing. )

Anyway! I was questing and just happened to catch this line from a cut scene that just fit so well that I had to screenshot it.

ROFLMAO Who says that and when???? That's like... perfect for pretty much all of us who don't wear the free starter gear look crap lol
The Babylon Legacy
Harbinger
Racquel, Stancerry, Jennica, Porcelain

_Psi_
07.22.2014 , 07:46 PM | #2290
Happens on Taris during the Inuqisitor class story. Don't want to go into more detail incase of spoilers.

Needless to say, I had to exit the conversation and start again just to get a screenshot of that perfect moment.