Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Show off your characters!

trentgg
07.13.2014 , 09:52 AM | #2271
Quote: Originally Posted by Prototypemind View Post
Just one of the tat options for Sith. I have the same forehead/chin markings on my Jugg.
oh ok cool thx

trentgg
07.13.2014 , 11:10 AM | #2272
got a new mount from Kaon (?) and I wrecked it on Corellia haha

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/a..._15_142053.jpg

THE CARNAGE!!!

jedimasterjac
07.15.2014 , 12:59 PM | #2273
Quote: Originally Posted by trentgg View Post
got a new mount from Kaon (?) and I wrecked it on Corellia haha

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/a..._15_142053.jpg

THE CARNAGE!!!
Was that SM or HM? Which boss dropped it? Sorry for asking the questions, I just like the look!
Quote: Originally Posted by Lord Governor Charleston
You will shoot your enemy once, to ensure he fights no more that day! You will shoot traitors twice, to ensure nothing less than their deserved death!

trentgg
07.15.2014 , 07:26 PM | #2274
Quote: Originally Posted by jedimasterjac View Post
Was that SM or HM? Which boss dropped it? Sorry for asking the questions, I just like the look!
hell i forgot who it was, so i had to look it up! but this seems legit if memory serves!

Tirsa Elite Eternity Vault- SOA/Kaon Under Siege HM - Commander LK'Graagth & Droid Boss (bonus)

jedimasterjac
07.15.2014 , 07:28 PM | #2275
Quote: Originally Posted by trentgg View Post
hell i forgot who it was, so i had to look it up! but this seems legit if memory serves!

Tirsa Elite Eternity Vault- SOA/Kaon Under Siege HM - Commander LK'Graagth & Droid Boss (bonus)
Alrighty, thank you. I thought I had seen it drop off of Soa once, but I didn't know an FP boss dropped it.
Quote: Originally Posted by Lord Governor Charleston
You will shoot your enemy once, to ensure he fights no more that day! You will shoot traitors twice, to ensure nothing less than their deserved death!

Zoom_VI
07.16.2014 , 02:11 AM | #2276
Crinn

Sanity is for the weak minded.

Xakthul
07.16.2014 , 04:17 AM | #2277
I have a game: Guess the Gear.

You just guess what the character in the picture is wearing

Quote: Originally Posted by Zoom_VI View Post
I need a bigger monitor for this thread. I'll start.

Powertech
http://assets-cloud.enjin.com/users/...al/2792584.jpg
That's the Legend-level BBA stuff, only you used the Mando Clansman chest and gloves

Section X rep armor, mostly, but with some CC headgear I don't recognize.

Friend-rank BBA hat and gloves (Bounty Tracker, right?), Arkan's Cloak, republic squadron leader belt, and Imp test pilot pants.

Zoom, am I correct?
Duelist Mixalot, Grand Champ Tellsa, Lord Saml, Apprentice Syynx, Captain Cirris, Skirmisher Janewei, Jedi Knight Jugger'not, Agent Ez'zio of <Wookies and Cream>, Harbinger
"Aim for the trolls! Kill the trolls!"- Gandalf

Zoom_VI
07.16.2014 , 07:02 AM | #2278
Quote: Originally Posted by Xakthul View Post
That's the Legend-level BBA stuff, only you used the Mando Clansman chest and gloves
Only the bracers, belt, pants, and boots are BBA. The chest is actually the level 53 craftable chest. (different pattern from clansman) The head is a random lvl 47 planetary drop. The gloves are the imperial makeb reputation set

Quote:
Section X rep armor, mostly, but with some CC headgear I don't recognize.
Ok, not even close, so I'll give you some hints
1) this toon is very very old
2) at the time I made this set (2.1 era) my guildies considered my headpiece to be the biggest waste of endgame comms ever.
3) There is no cartel gear on this toon

Quote:
Friend-rank BBA hat and gloves (Bounty Tracker, right?), Arkan's Cloak, republic squadron leader belt, and Imp test pilot pants.
Except for the pants, which are the republic squad leader pants.
Crinn

ToMyMa
07.16.2014 , 01:13 PM | #2279
Only the bracers, belt, pants, and boots are BBA. The chest is actually the level 53 craftable chest. (different pattern from clansman) The head is a random lvl 47 planetary drop. The gloves are the imperial makeb reputation set

Ok, not even close, so I'll give you some hints
1) this toon is very very old
2) at the time I made this set (2.1 era) my guildies considered my headpiece to be the biggest waste of endgame comms ever.
3) There is no cartel gear on this toon

Except for the pants, which are the republic squad leader pants.
Yeah, the trooper armor obviously wasn't the SecX one (since that doesn't have a bacpack). Instead, it's one of the old (Tionese/Columi/Rakata) pieces.

The headpiece I've got no idea...

Zoom_VI
07.16.2014 , 05:44 PM | #2280
Fine I'll tell

Head - Verpine Bulwark's Mk 1 Headgear (hence my guildies though it a big waste of comms since at the time verpine cost ultimate comms)
Chest - Toinese Combat Medic with black white dye. (I remember back in the good ole days when black/white dyes cost less than a mil)
Hands - Reinforced Kelsh Handgear
Belt - Electrum Onslaught Belt
Legs - Battlemaster Eliminator Greaves. (this toon really is old)
Feet - Conqueror Supercommando's Boots
Crinn