Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Show off your characters!


Ixum's Avatar


Ixum
03.08.2014 , 06:32 AM | #1851
Quote: Originally Posted by Magnusheart View Post
GO GO POWER RANGERS DUN DUN DUN DUN DAN NAAAA
Im guessing u took those screens in a cinematic if so can you tell me which one
› The Male Eyecandy thread!

Game of Ixum @ TUMBLR

Toyboy | Splashy | Thrilldrill | Spray | Lustus | Zwallow | Virilo | Hotgun of Nano @ TOFN
Fappo Red Arcadia EU @ The Progenitor

DAWUSS's Avatar


DAWUSS
03.08.2014 , 01:23 PM | #1852
This looks like a good a place as any to dump this so here goes:

So for the past while my SI has been running around in the full set of the (Classic) Phantom Armor, and now I'm ready to try something a little different. I wanted to go with something that was unique (I didn't want to look like I was cosplaying some other individual [speaking of NPCs and lore figures here, not other PCs]). One combination I came up with was this:



I'm not totally sold on it, though. Looking for feedback.

trentgg's Avatar


trentgg
03.08.2014 , 02:44 PM | #1853
Quote: Originally Posted by DAWUSS View Post
This looks like a good a place as any to dump this so here goes:

So for the past while my SI has been running around in the full set of the (Classic) Phantom Armor, and now I'm ready to try something a little different. I wanted to go with something that was unique (I didn't want to look like I was cosplaying some other individual [speaking of NPCs and lore figures here, not other PCs]). One combination I came up with was this:



I'm not totally sold on it, though. Looking for feedback.
don't look too bad....may want to try a dye or two....just my 2 cents tho

Bleeters's Avatar


Bleeters
03.08.2014 , 04:43 PM | #1854
Bounty Hunter time.



Shame I'll probably never play it again after taking so long to get high enough to wear the armour I wanted, but thems the breaks.

DAWUSS's Avatar


DAWUSS
03.08.2014 , 09:53 PM | #1855
Quote: Originally Posted by trentgg View Post
don't look too bad....may want to try a dye or two....just my 2 cents tho
Well, the chest piece has the security key dye painted on it.

I might go with a different outfit entirely, I'm not sure... Open to suggestions, though!

It's weird, my other characters I'm pretty much set (or I don't use them enough to notice), it's just this one I'm stuck on...

Sarkos's Avatar


Sarkos
03.08.2014 , 09:56 PM | #1856
very nice
- '' I suggest a new strategy, Ray. Let EA win. ''

Salivated's Avatar


Salivated
03.08.2014 , 10:51 PM | #1857
My Smuggler, Chaas:

I believe people can change... but only for the worse.

Welcome back to the land of the living, my friend...
you have slept for quite some time.

ZooMzy's Avatar


ZooMzy
03.08.2014 , 11:06 PM | #1858
Just a couple of screenies I made, with the very limited amount of content that I haven't already cleared left to choose from:



"Theatricality and Deception are powerful agents. You must become more than just a man in the mind of your opponent."
Zuhara the Eternal (Keyboard) Warrior

trentgg's Avatar


trentgg
03.09.2014 , 01:28 PM | #1859
Quote: Originally Posted by DAWUSS View Post
Well, the chest piece has the security key dye painted on it.

I might go with a different outfit entirely, I'm not sure... Open to suggestions, though!

It's weird, my other characters I'm pretty much set (or I don't use them enough to notice), it's just this one I'm stuck on...
yea i feel ya! nothing wrong with a little variety.

Haggardbr's Avatar


Haggardbr
03.09.2014 , 11:08 PM | #1860
Some screens of my shadow, Groen Haggard.







Sarah'kerrígan Jhom Kérrigan Jhota
Suarel