Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Show off your characters!

MishraArtificer
02.08.2014 , 02:41 PM | #1681
Quote: Originally Posted by Trollokdamus View Post
Sorry for the offtopic, but i'm curious why so many of you guys prefer your characters to wear helms/masks? No offence, but to me this turns them into yet another generic Jedi/Sith/whatewer... imo when a character has his uniqie face exposed, it adds alot to his personality. Once again, no offence intended, i'm just curious to see your reasoning.
Well, let's see...of my level 55s:

-my Vanguard tank has a habit of leaping in where angels fear to tread (being a tank and all), and prefers to keep the ablility to have a face, so...helmet.

-my Powertech tank...ditto. Plus, she has the full TT-17a Hydra set, and it's beautiful, so...helmet.

-my Operative, in addition to above (she's Concealment, so she's earned the friendly nickname of Princess Stabby), would rather SIS not find out any more about her than they already do, so...mask. (Marauder Elite, in case you were wondering.)

-my Shadow tank, meanwhile, doesn't really give two sh*ts about being identified...she just wears the entire Revan's set for the shiggles.

-my Scrapper Scoundrel and Juggernaut tank, meanwhile, are both Zabrak, and couldn't find helmets capable of covering their horns, so...Juggernaut has a respirator covering the lower half of her face, a la Darth Malgus (matches surprisingly well with the Recovered Hero set), and my Scoundrel wears Gunslinger's goggles.
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
Twiki (with or without Dr. Theopolis), Muffet, and Wesley Crusher could form a boy band and do a Buck Rogers/BSG/Trek crossover tour, then crash on a remote asteroid, meet up with Doctoor Zee, and save themselves by making a spaceship out of random Cylon debris... and it would still be much less stupid than Jar Jar.
Behold...my referral link!

Greyle
02.08.2014 , 06:06 PM | #1682
Quote: Originally Posted by StarSquirrel View Post
All the best sith are scariest with helmets/cloaks/masks. Vader, Malgus, Sidious, Krayt, Vitiate, the Dread Masters, Revan, Malak, Nihilus, Traya, Marr, Lumiya ect...

Really it just adds a level of mystery and suspense to them, making them more intimidating or cold so it works well for imperials.

For jedi I do tend to hide the helmets. Troopers, well they are kinda generic anyway so I go for the full uniform w/helmet. Slingers are neat because I could go either way, but I prefer them with a hat, mask, and duster.
What about Darth Maul?
Darth Kaa'tana 51 Juggernaut Master G'reyle 60 Guardian
Master Judaes 55 Sentinel Darth V'enum 53 Marauder
Darth An'ath 51 Sorcerer Darth G'alen 60 Juggernaut
Darth E'xarr 51 Assassin

valousset
02.09.2014 , 07:07 AM | #1684
MotF - ToFN
Lyală - Opăle All-Galaxy Shadow Apex Sage Wintř
#15145 player season 1
#1 sage season 6

Haggardbr
02.09.2014 , 07:50 AM | #1685
My new bounty hunter, Kahoe Haggard in a "Judge Dredd" style!

http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/...1-46-50-90.png
Sarah'kerrígan Jhom Kérrigan Jhota
Suarel

Prototypemind
02.09.2014 , 01:46 PM | #1686
Like the last two posts a lot

Screaming_Ziva
02.09.2014 , 04:34 PM | #1687
Here's my newest character. My first Powertech tank.

http://imageshack.com/a/img841/3402/8mg1.jpg

ReclaimerDonar
02.09.2014 , 06:15 PM | #1688
Engineer...

Haggardbr
02.09.2014 , 06:57 PM | #1689
Quote: Originally Posted by Screaming_Ziva View Post
Here's my newest character. My first Powertech tank.

http://imageshack.com/a/img841/3402/8mg1.jpg
ROFL awesome!
Sarah'kerrígan Jhom Kérrigan Jhota
Suarel

StarSquirrel
02.10.2014 , 03:37 AM | #1690
http://i876.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps43ba0499.jpg
Nova'squirrel in all his sithy glory.

Yes, I role a Chiss Sith Inquisitor... that's actually the biggest reason I usually have him in a mask. But eh, sometimes you gotta let off some steam, or lighting as the case may be.
I know if you look deep into your heart- which is currently all over that tree- you'll find a way to forgive me.

Aww, geez you look like a puppy! A blonde, eviscerated puppy!

-Alucard