Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Show off your characters!

ToMyMa
02.02.2014 , 03:41 PM | #1651
As I've stated in several threads across the forums - I'm on a crusade against every single scammer. I will not have them ruin my forum experience, and as such, I declare war against those pitiful fools!

On a more serious note though - there has been a recent surge of them, any idea why?

02.02.2014 , 10:12 PM | #1652
Quote: Originally Posted by OddballEasyEight View Post

Nehdis - Jedi Knight.

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...gi-d69vwde.jpg

The son of a Lord in a Noble family originally from Taris, Nehdis grew up on Coruscant in a lifestyle of wealth and opulance. Although he was force sensetive, it was not discovered until he was almost into his teens. His family felt that it was an enormous prestige to have a Jedi in the family so they spent a fortune convincing the Jedi to accept him for training despite his age. He recieved his first years of training on Corellia where he was found lacking in dicipline and humility. Due to his familys "insistance" though, he was still sent to Tython for further training with the hopes that the Masters on Tython would help him become a more gentle and spiritual Jedi.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
although I love all your back story I just wanted to point out that at this time the Jedi don't seem to have started this rule yet, look at kira and nadia, they were excepted without any problems even though they where older.

Daewan
02.02.2014 , 11:09 PM | #1653
Quote: Originally Posted by Haggardbr View Post

Myself today, doing GSI's dailies to reach 55:

http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/...br/current.png
I love what you have done with Risha's outfit, and I plan to steal it.
Darth Squeek, Dark Lord of the Skittles, Revan Fanboy
<< Addict :: Behold: Fashion Gallery Beta Test
KeÁrye Legacy, <Black Star Society>/<Intrepid Adventurers>
Questions about SWTOR? SEARCH DULFY! :: Obligatory referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/Kp7S8B
Theron Shan? Check my quarters!
I Return, Hoping that I will not be Deceived by my Choice of Sacrifice.

OddballEasyEight
02.03.2014 , 12:38 AM | #1654
Quote: Originally Posted by avatarearth View Post
although I love all your back story I just wanted to point out that at this time the Jedi don't seem to have started this rule yet, look at kira and nadia, they were excepted without any problems even though they where older.
Yeah, but my guy was like 45

Kira and nadia are in their early 20's :P
Get a FREE character transfer and 7 FREE days of subscription, plus a bunch of other useful stuff by clicking my referral link.
Click here for my videos previewing blaster sounds.

Sinapus
02.03.2014 , 07:05 AM | #1655
Quote: Originally Posted by ToMyMa View Post
As I've stated in several threads across the forums - I'm on a crusade against every single scammer. I will not have them ruin my forum experience, and as such, I declare war against those pitiful fools!

On a more serious note though - there has been a recent surge of them, any idea why?
Scamming for Cartel Coins, maybe? *just opened in-game ticket for link posted on Smuggler class forum*

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b3...ps9d122165.jpg

"Why U abuse referral system?!"
Maxim 37: There is no overkill, there is only "Open Fire" and "I Need to Reload."

Friend Referral Link.

Legolose
02.03.2014 , 07:16 AM | #1656
Quote: Originally Posted by Magnusheart View Post
Such a great screenshot !!!
7 day free sub and stuff you click mine I click yours http://www.swtor.com/r/2JV8GN Bos'feratu |65| Sorcerer Bos'sidias |65| JuggernaughtVos'mauul |65| SentinelBos'andieria |65| SniperVos'feratu |65| MercenaryVos'arhire |65| SageVittonelle|65|GunslingerBos'barake|65|Commando

MishraArtificer
02.03.2014 , 11:46 AM | #1657
Quote: Originally Posted by Pjats View Post
Do not click this link. It's a referral link.
If I just clicked the link, and didn't actually fill anything out, did it still link my account to his? I think it showed me as logged out on that page, but logged in on the forums...kinda like the homepage for SWTOR does.
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
Twiki (with or without Dr. Theopolis), Muffet, and Wesley Crusher could form a boy band and do a Buck Rogers/BSG/Trek crossover tour, then crash on a remote asteroid, meet up with Doctoor Zee, and save themselves by making a spaceship out of random Cylon debris... and it would still be much less stupid than Jar Jar.
Behold...my referral link!

02.03.2014 , 12:08 PM | #1658
Quote: Originally Posted by OddballEasyEight View Post
Yeah, but my guy was like 45

Kira and nadia are in their early 20's :P
Lol ok I can kinda see that I was thinking like clone wars times when they thought that 6 or 7 was too old. Thx for answering.

MadelineMadrigal
02.03.2014 , 02:05 PM | #1659

OddballEasyEight
02.03.2014 , 02:14 PM | #1660
Quote: Originally Posted by MishraArtificer View Post
If I just clicked the link, and didn't actually fill anything out, did it still link my account to his? I think it showed me as logged out on that page, but logged in on the forums...kinda like the homepage for SWTOR does.
Yup, it's automatic.
You should contact customer support and have yourself removed from his "list of referrals" or he'll get 100cc every month because of you.
Get a FREE character transfer and 7 FREE days of subscription, plus a bunch of other useful stuff by clicking my referral link.
Click here for my videos previewing blaster sounds.