Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Show off your characters!

slafko
01.26.2014 , 02:59 PM | #1601

queetz
01.27.2014 , 01:19 PM | #1602

Ixum
01.27.2014 , 03:36 PM | #1603
The Male Eyecandy thread!

Game of Ixum @ TUMBLR

Toyboy | Splashy | Thrilldrill | Spray | Lustus | Zwallow | Virilo | Hotgun of Nano @ TOFN
Fappo Red Arcadia EU @ The Progenitor

Xakthul
01.27.2014 , 03:43 PM | #1604
What gloves are those?
Duelist Mixalot, Grand Champ Tellsa, Lord Saml, Apprentice Syynx, Captain Cirris, Skirmisher Janewei, Jedi Knight Jugger'not, Agent Ez'zio of <Wookies and Cream>, Harbinger
"Aim for the trolls! Kill the trolls!"- Gandalf

Ixum
01.27.2014 , 11:34 PM | #1605
Quote: Originally Posted by Xakthul View Post
What gloves are those?
Smuggler's Conqueror field medic gloves
The Male Eyecandy thread!

Game of Ixum @ TUMBLR

Toyboy | Splashy | Thrilldrill | Spray | Lustus | Zwallow | Virilo | Hotgun of Nano @ TOFN
Fappo Red Arcadia EU @ The Progenitor

velasong
01.28.2014 , 12:04 AM | #1606
Whats in a name,it doesn't bring fame.So it's a shame,we're all part of society's game.A need to be known,our fame to be grown.A kiss on the cheek,a paycheck every week.

Xienive
01.28.2014 , 07:31 AM | #1607
Does anybody know if you can get this chestpiece anywhere in game? I have seen similar ones but they always have parts of white in them that won't dye, I haven't seen this exact one.

http://i746.photobucket.com/albums/x...ps779c5264.jpg

Saregon
01.28.2014 , 07:42 AM | #1608
If that's an NPC it's probably not available in game...they like to dress NPCs in exclusive things that look better than the things we can actually get in game to tease us.
N e v e r . F o r g e t
Here is my Referral Link - http://www.swtor.com/r/R8kSmL - Click for Free Stuff!

MidichIorian
01.29.2014 , 06:58 AM | #1609

Xienive
01.29.2014 , 06:50 PM | #1610
Quote: Originally Posted by Saregon View Post
If that's an NPC it's probably not available in game...they like to dress NPCs in exclusive things that look better than the things we can actually get in game to tease us.
I know, right?

I actually did some more searching and found that this chest is technically available in game to wear, but naturally like a million others it isn't an orange item, it's a green.

What I don't understand is that the by now they know what looks good and what people like, people have asked over and over and over yet when it's time for new sets to be introduced they don't ever use any of them. They come up with some design that looks like a dinosaur or a sea monster or some random looking creature. Oh well, nothing can be done about it really.