Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Show off your characters!

Nivek_Sivad
10.29.2013 , 09:56 AM | #1361
Quote: Originally Posted by jedimasterjac View Post
Okay, so here's a few pics of Kiouhana:

-snipped pics-
I'm sorry the quality's a bit bad. I still can't figure out how to get the beautiful looking images through FRAPs. I'm using .PNG quality.
(If anyone knows the issue, please tell me!)

For her armor, I was trying to get an Imperial Trooper-esque look. While I'm trying to obtain enough Rep for the Makeb Rep Armor (which allows me to actually have this look), this was the second-best thing I could achieve. I'd love feedback, comments, anything!
*waves* Hey Kiohana!!

It's Sèvor/Rikor.

Anywayhs, on topic. Sweet lookin' armor ya' got. I'd say keep trying to get at the Makeb Rep armor, or get the volatile shock armor, and use the Black/Red dye on it. It still makes me mad Bioware lied about keeping the CE armor exclusive to CE members, by making the Volatile Shock armor, just the CE armor with yellow lights on it. -_-

jedimasterjac
10.29.2013 , 03:07 PM | #1362
Quote: Originally Posted by Nivek_Sivad View Post
*waves* Hey Kiohana!!

It's Sèvor/Rikor.

Anywayhs, on topic. Sweet lookin' armor ya' got. I'd say keep trying to get at the Makeb Rep armor, or get the volatile shock armor, and use the Black/Red dye on it. It still makes me mad Bioware lied about keeping the CE armor exclusive to CE members, by making the Volatile Shock armor, just the CE armor with yellow lights on it. -_-
To their credit, they made it pretty damn hard to get that armor. (At least, to get enough Cartel Rep, you'll pay more than it'll cost to buy a new CE on eBay. And 5.8+ Weeks) grinding Makeb rep isn't easy, either!
"Perhaps you were expecting some surprise, for me to reveal a secret that had eluded you, something that would change your perspective of events, shatter you to your core. There is no great revelation, no great secret. There is only you."

―Darth Traya, to the Jedi Exile

Nivek_Sivad
10.29.2013 , 11:36 PM | #1363
Quote: Originally Posted by jedimasterjac View Post
To their credit, they made it pretty damn hard to get that armor. (At least, to get enough Cartel Rep, you'll pay more than it'll cost to buy a new CE on eBay. And 5.8+ Weeks) grinding Makeb rep isn't easy, either!
Well, I'm glad, no offense.

I mean, I paid for a standard edition of the game, then I was like "ZOMG, BEST GAME EVAR!!!!!" So I bought the Collector's edition, and I was stupid enough to put each one on one account so, instead of having two accounts, which I could have sued for twice as many characters, I was stuck with one.

I say that I'm glad it's hard to get it, because originally, Bioware said that the CE items would be exclusive to those who bought the CE version...Well, they lied because they added the eye scanner thing, and then they just put the shock armor in there, just adding some fancy lights and reskinning it, calling it good. That's bull crap!

Anyways, I'll post character pictures later. It's 12:35 AM and I have three tests tomorrow, so I won't do it now. :P
20 Character project
Progress:
55 Tank Juggernaut- Rikor 55 Tank Guardian- Vikor
50 DPS Mercenary- Didra 33 DPS Commando- Hak'ul
43 Tank Vanguard- Rakosh
52 Heals Sorcerer- Vorsul 55 Tank Powertech- Sèvor
41 Tank Assassin- Vorsul
26 DPS Operative- I'ross

Kyler
10.30.2013 , 01:05 PM | #1364
Some pics of my Sage healer Az'uri, on The Harbinger server.

No idea what that thing is but it's about to be dead.

Oteefo
11.01.2013 , 08:20 AM | #1365

Hanging out in the Desert with Malavi...
SW:TOR: The K'vos Legacy (Canderous Ordo)
SW:G : Oteefo / Axox / Voosrik / Oov Irfiis (Tempest - Valcyn - Radiant - Flurry)
Xbox: Paddayappa

Murder_Toys
11.11.2013 , 04:53 PM | #1367
how do u put the picutres in the froum to see not links etc can some show the bb code
MurderToys | Empire | MurderToy | Republic
<pantheon of forstclaw>
http://pantheonguild.co.uk/home

OddballEasyEight
11.12.2013 , 01:29 PM | #1368
Quote: Originally Posted by Murder_Toys View Post
how do u put the picutres in the froum to see not links etc can some show the bb code
There is a button for images up with the other buttons.
But the code is IMG and /IMG in brackets [ ]
Click here for free stuff.
Complaining about a problem without proposing a solution is called whining.
Click here to view my class storyline videos and preview blaster sounds

AbsolutGrndZero
11.12.2013 , 05:08 PM | #1369
Quote: Originally Posted by Nivek_Sivad View Post
Well, I'm glad, no offense.

I mean, I paid for a standard edition of the game, then I was like "ZOMG, BEST GAME EVAR!!!!!" So I bought the Collector's edition, and I was stupid enough to put each one on one account so, instead of having two accounts, which I could have sued for twice as many characters, I was stuck with one.

I say that I'm glad it's hard to get it, because originally, Bioware said that the CE items would be exclusive to those who bought the CE version...Well, they lied because they added the eye scanner thing, and then they just put the shock armor in there, just adding some fancy lights and reskinning it, calling it good. That's bull crap!

Anyways, I'll post character pictures later. It's 12:35 AM and I have three tests tomorrow, so I won't do it now. :P
Well, to be fair the eye scanner IS still technically exclusive in that the gold color does not change even with dye. So, the red, blue, black colors are new items.

As for the shock armor, what? I'll have to go look I've not looked in awhile since I bought the gold scanner for my powertech's Mako to match her black and yellow dyed Mira's outfit.

Oh, and on topic... here is a pic of my sage Jennica dancing (in the VIP lounge no less) in her new Magnificent Dancer's Outfit

The Babylon Legacy
Harbinger
Racquel, Stancerry, Jennica, Porcelain

VitalityPrime
11.13.2013 , 12:01 AM | #1370
Aydeon

There is no ignorance, there is knowledge. There is no fear, there is power. I am the heart of the force. I am the revealing fire of light. I am the mystery of darkness, in balance with chaos and harmony...immortal in the force.