Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Show off your characters!

tanktest
10.16.2013 , 05:01 AM | #1301
err sorry never been able to add a Image ..

AshlaBoga
10.16.2013 , 05:16 AM | #1302
Quote: Originally Posted by Xakthul View Post
That has to be the coolest HK customization I've seen. It's the Cartel rep one, right?
There is no Cartel Rep one for HK (so far anyway).
It's the Bounty Broke Association one.
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

SitHamster
10.16.2013 , 05:58 AM | #1303
Quote: Originally Posted by tanktest View Post
err sorry never been able to add a Image ..
you can use the print screen key but for some reason it does'nt to work on the cutscenes (Fraps have a screenshot option)

Haggardbr
10.16.2013 , 06:03 AM | #1304
That has to be the coolest HK customization I've seen. It's the Cartel rep one, right?
Nope, it's the one from the Bounty Brokers Association (BBA) and requires Legend standing if I'm not wrong.
Sarah'kerrígan Jhom Kérrigan Jhota
Suarel

tanktest
10.16.2013 , 06:05 AM | #1305
Quote: Originally Posted by SitHamster View Post
you can use the print screen key but for some reason it does'nt to work on the cutscenes (Fraps have a screenshot option)
MY bad i ment i can't figure out how to add to this site, i used the Insert Image above , added a URL, i have the Image stored at it didn't do any thing and can't figure out how to add a screen shot here . its cool, i know if i set down and take the time i d figure it out ..

Nivek_Sivad
10.16.2013 , 05:37 PM | #1306
Quote: Originally Posted by Haggardbr View Post
Nope, it's the one from the Bounty Brokers Association (BBA) and requires Legend standing if I'm not wrong.
That's correct. It also costs 1.5 MILLION credits. It's either 1 million or 1.5. I can't remember off the top of my head.

Xakthul
10.16.2013 , 07:49 PM | #1307
Quote: Originally Posted by Nivek_Sivad View Post
That's correct. It also costs 1.5 MILLION credits. It's either 1 million or 1.5. I can't remember off the top of my head.
Million? I think not. 500k I think..... Cause I remember it being the same cost as the Revel and Treek ones.
Duelist Mixalot, Grand Champ Tellsa, Lord Saml, Apprentice Syynx, Captain Cirris, Skirmisher Janewei, Jedi Knight Jugger'not, Agent Ez'zio of <Wookies and Cream>, Harbinger
"Aim for the trolls! Kill the trolls!"- Gandalf

Haggardbr
10.16.2013 , 07:59 PM | #1308
Million? I think not. 500k I think..... Cause I remember it being the same cost as the Revel and Treek ones.
Quote: Originally Posted by Nivek_Sivad View Post
It costs 1.0 mil credits but it's totally worth it in my opinion, the looks of it is awesome.

I just wish there were a HK51 custom like this Republic droid:

But I don't think it's too far for them to do such thing since the basic chassis for the BBA custom is this one.
Sarah'kerrígan Jhom Kérrigan Jhota
Suarel

DewyMossEmpire
10.16.2013 , 10:32 PM | #1309

Made a kool .gif of my Darth.

SitHamster
10.17.2013 , 04:04 AM | #1310
Here's my last ones:

(unmasked:
)