Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Show off your characters!

Xakthul
09.23.2013 , 07:56 PM | #1241
Unfortunately, most of the screenies got pulled down by photobucket, etc. Kinda annoying.
Duelist Mixalot, Grand Champ Tellsa, Lord Saml, Apprentice Syynx, Captain Cirris, Skirmisher Janewei, Jedi Knight Jugger'not, Agent Ez'zio of <Wookies and Cream>, Harbinger
"Aim for the trolls! Kill the trolls!"- Gandalf

Haggardbr
09.24.2013 , 09:38 PM | #1242
My Knight Kadniss Haggard on Hoth!

Sarah'kerrígan Jhom Kérrigan Jhota
Suarel

DracoAngel
09.24.2013 , 10:39 PM | #1243
My Sith Marauder-- Mak'aria Shadowrender on Ebon Hawk

First pic is before and after Rank 5 Darkside Corruption

I love everybody. Some I love to be around, some I love to avoid, and others I'd love to punch in the face.

AbsolutGrndZero
09.24.2013 , 10:43 PM | #1244
Quote: Originally Posted by Xakthul View Post
Unfortunately, most of the screenies got pulled down by photobucket, etc. Kinda annoying.
I've never seen that happen except when bandwidth was exceeded on a free account, but this thread shouldn't be generating anywhere NEAR enough bandwidth for that to happen...
The Babylon Legacy
Harbinger
Racquel, Stancerry, Jennica, Porcelain

DarthGaris
09.24.2013 , 11:06 PM | #1245
[IMG][/IMG]

Karkais
09.25.2013 , 02:26 AM | #1246
Quote: Originally Posted by Zaxem View Post
i use fraps for screenshot the screenshot button/print screen doesn't work for me anymore ingame
Taking screenshots from conversations has always been a very glitchy thing. One thing I have noticed that alt+tabbing out of the game removes your ability to take convo screenies. So what I do is restart the game fresh before a conversation I want to take a screenie from, and avoid alt+tabbing to windows (I also use full screen mode if that matters).

It used to work like this in the beginning, then it didnt work at all for some time due to some patches, and now it seems to work like this again.

Quote: Originally Posted by DracoAngel View Post
My Sith Marauder-- Mak'aria Shadowrender on Ebon Hawk
Man, that is some modern look. Could be straight from Tokyo lol. Pretty nice.
"Their strength became my own. Their minds became my own. All flesh is my flesh. None move, save I will it. This is the rule the Sith were promised, and I have made it real!"
- From the codex of Karness Muur

Magnusheart
09.26.2013 , 02:38 PM | #1247
Thanks to the new pack my troopers armor is complete with the White Primary Deep Blue secondary dye.

Xakthul
09.26.2013 , 03:40 PM | #1248
Nice. Does anybody have a shot of HK in the tux customization?
Duelist Mixalot, Grand Champ Tellsa, Lord Saml, Apprentice Syynx, Captain Cirris, Skirmisher Janewei, Jedi Knight Jugger'not, Agent Ez'zio of <Wookies and Cream>, Harbinger
"Aim for the trolls! Kill the trolls!"- Gandalf

AbsolutGrndZero
09.27.2013 , 05:52 AM | #1249
Quote: Originally Posted by Xakthul View Post
Nice. Does anybody have a shot of HK in the tux customization?
Tux custom? Only tux robot custom I know of is the "butler" one for the ship droids. The HK customs are the bounty hunter droid (makes him look just like the BBA's droid from Bounty Hunter Week) and the Czerka droid custom.
The Babylon Legacy
Harbinger
Racquel, Stancerry, Jennica, Porcelain

Vizantir
09.27.2013 , 09:59 AM | #1250
My characters. (warning to people with slow connections: 800x600 .png images)

Yes yes, I know my Operative is a Pureblood. I like being a rebel, and don't care for playing as a Chiss.

My Marauder:

My Assassin:

BERGEREN COLONY <TOMB OF SORROWS>
http://tombofsorrows.enjin.com/
Maethyra - Sin tank, Azalis - Immortal Jugg, Vethyran - Anni Marauder.