Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Crew Skills - What Makes What

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Crew Skills - What Makes What

Thundergulch
12.15.2011 , 09:49 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Feame View Post
But you can get augments from Slicing crew missions,
my bad I misunderstood

Runoe
12.15.2011 , 09:50 AM | #12
synthweaving makes light, medium and heavy armor for the jedi/sith classes. it doesn't make any mods/armoring or enhancements. cybertech makes mods and armoring. Artifice makes enhancements.

JimmySC
12.15.2011 , 10:21 AM | #13
Spiffy, now we're getting somewhere - noted that Slicing can find Augments. Can anyone confirm if Armstech can create enhancements like Artificing, or if Artificing is the only crew skill that can make enhancements? And that base armor (but not armoring mods) are the only things made by Armormech/Synthweaving?

Thundergulch
12.15.2011 , 10:23 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by JimmySC View Post
Spiffy, now we're getting somewhere - noted that Slicing can find Augments. Can anyone confirm if Armstech can create enhancements like Artificing, or if Artificing is the only crew skill that can make enhancements? And that base armor (but not armoring mods) are the only things made by Armormech/Synthweaving?
Cybertech and Artifice can make mods.
Synth/Armortech cannot, just green,blue, and purple gear.. (some orange)

JimmySC
12.15.2011 , 11:09 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Thundergulch View Post
Cybertech and Artifice can make mods.
Synth/Armortech cannot, just green,blue, and purple gear.. (some orange)
Do you mean mod as in the slot type Mods, or mods as in general item modifications? If the former, that'd be something new that Artificing can make... which geez, it can already make half the item types it seems heh.

Thundergulch
12.15.2011 , 11:17 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by JimmySC View Post
Do you mean mod as in the slot type Mods, or mods as in general item modifications? If the former, that'd be something new that Artificing can make... which geez, it can already make half the item types it seems heh.
I call them mods, but Artifice makes enhancements,sorry for the confusion.

From the Wiki:
"Artifice is the delicate skill of constructing lightsaber modifications, enhancements, generators and focii. Lightsaber modifications include color crystals and hilts that augment a Force user's combat attributes. Color crystals determine beam and bolt color for lightsabers and blasters. Enhancements are modification upgrades for weapons and armor."

Nicoleaka
03.06.2012 , 01:07 PM | #17
Artifice can make relics at 400.

ZionHalcyon
04.02.2012 , 07:05 AM | #18
artificer can make a couple of endgame lightsabers at 400.

nToxiK
04.02.2012 , 09:48 AM | #19
Correct me if I am wrong but come 1.2, Armsmech, Snythweaving and Artiface (maybe I am missing one) can ALL craft Augments and I think Slicing will needed to get the materials that these three will need to make the augments?

This correct?

I really need more coffee....

Edit...found this:

Quote:
* Armormech produces certain Augments, Augmented Tech Armor
* Armstech produces certain Augments, Augmented Weapons
* Artifice produces Color Crystals, Enhancements, Augmented Shields and Relics
* Biochem produces Augmented Implants
* Cybertech produces Mods and Augmented Earpieces
* Synthweaving produces certain Augments, Augmented Force Armor
* Augment schematics (green) are found via Slicing missions and blue and purple variants of these augments can be researched via reverse engineering by the appropriate crafters. It is not possible to reverse engineer legacy augments obtained from slicing before the game update arrives, however. These are technically different items.

JasonDachel
08.05.2013 , 01:33 PM | #20
I make some level 50 relics with artifice.