Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Good or Evil IA?

Achromatis
02.04.2012 , 05:13 PM | #11
Most of the LS choices are "For the Empire!" kind of stuff, or letting people live(duh, lol). DS choices usually entail selfish acts and revenge, or being heartless.

So if you want to be a "by the book" Agent, for the most part you will be LS. Thats about as much as I can say without spoiling anything, lol.
Not Meant to Be a Factual Statement

The plural of anecdote is not data

Vesperr
02.04.2012 , 06:09 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Achromatis View Post
Most of the LS choices are "For the Empire!" kind of stuff, or letting people live(duh, lol). DS choices usually entail selfish acts and revenge, or being heartless.

So if you want to be a "by the book" Agent, for the most part you will be LS. Thats about as much as I can say without spoiling anything, lol.
While LS are usually more rational than DS for agent, some DS choices are ruthless yet effective and suit agents just fine.
>___<
I used to be a ballcarrier until I got Leg Shot in the knee.
I cant post if my playtime is over? What The Fckk?!

bataf
02.05.2012 , 07:08 PM | #13
I'm only level 14 so far, but I always try to make the choice that benefits the empire the most, so what if a few people get hurt, enslaved, killed or worse, my agent does not care. The prosperity and domination of the empire over the galaxy is paramount. On the other hand, my agent does not pick choices for senseless suffering just for sports or fun. That's not efficient.

belialle
02.05.2012 , 07:15 PM | #14
My agent ended up almost completely neutral. She's not a bloodthirsty killer, but she's willing to murder a few innocents for the greater good. She won't go out of her way to torture and oppress the innocent civilians she's working to protect, but neither will she sacrifice the security of her mission in order to avoid having to kill anyone.

fire_hazard
02.06.2012 , 07:04 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Achromatis View Post

Well I am at level 35 (sniper) and have dark III - almost dark IV

Might do a write up as I hit level 50

Vallowen
02.06.2012 , 12:23 PM | #16
i picked light side, and sticked with it.

the dark side options are usually just to kill whoever you're talking to. that gets boring pretty quick

Crezelle
02.06.2012 , 12:45 PM | #17
at the end of the prologue, i remember keeper telling me i was soft, and another playthru told me i had the perfect ballance of using violence as a tool and not as a crutch.

i used to be a pure light side like you,
Spoiler

vector loves it when i try to reason before being forced to fight, but hes at max affection now,
Spoiler

i'm learning to be a corrupt political leader: i keep my pure title via sending out my men to do showy acts of good diplomacy, while indulging in a little blood tasting now and then. But my IA still won't hurt civilians.
Crezelle De'Chimera, of the Shadowlands
" Secret Agent Blue Booty, at your service. You Lead the way; I bring the kolto. "