Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Subscription issues

Duaragon
12.15.2011 , 08:00 AM | #1
Ok so im the owner pf pre-order and a standard edition wich have the 30 days of gameplay.
And my account status still shows me i wont be able to play until i redeem game time code or pay the subscription fee ?
So im asking politelly what is going on ? Do i have to pay another 25 USD for the next month in advance ?
And what if after those 30 days i dont want to play ? I buyed the damn game to play it for a month and decide what to do next, play it and pay for the time or do not play it...
I demand some clarification on thiss matter, and if its really impossible to play after the game premiere [12.20.2011] without paying the subscription for the january in advance it literally SUX.
Dura Lex Sed Lex

Vibria
12.15.2011 , 08:06 AM | #2
I think you won't be asked to fill in payment details untill after the 20/12. The game is not released oficially yet, therefore you do not have a product code etc. yet.

Duaragon
12.15.2011 , 08:13 AM | #3
Well i do have a product key i already redeemed my standard edition of TOR and in my main screen [of my account] i ahev straight info i wont be able to play untill i dont set up subscription method, therefore when i try to set the way of payment it ask me to pay in advance for the chosen option, ergo - it looks like someone trys to screw people up.
I repeat myself - i buyed the game to play the first 30 days and decide it is worthy of my time and money, so there is no chance i pay for future months since i have no idea i will be interested in playing those months.
Dura Lex Sed Lex

Duaragon
12.15.2011 , 08:36 AM | #4
-bump-
Dura Lex Sed Lex