Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Who is stronger?

MajinEddie
02.02.2012 , 11:21 PM | #1
SWTORs Emporer or Emporer palpatine. The reason im going with TORs emporer is do to how he got all his power. For thse of you that dont know he absorbed an entire planet+a bunch of sithlords. Doing this granted him imortality and power far above any one person.Not saying it cant be done but im not sure how that can be beat.

Wolfninjajedi
02.02.2012 , 11:30 PM | #2
Palpatine by far, he didn't need all the crap this emperor does to achieve immortality(so by this TOR emperor he doesn't have the power of immortality himself) he does it with his own power.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Palpa..._and_abilities

Plus all this really.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

B-E-T-A
02.03.2012 , 02:32 AM | #3
Palpatine, he did not have the title "Most powerful Sith Lord in galactic history" for nothing.
There is no good or evil, only madness. Therefore there is only one question: "Just how mad are you?

Merihim
02.03.2012 , 06:38 AM | #5
Sidious by a mile.
"You have allowed this Darklord to twist your mind, untill now, untill now you've become the very thing you swore to destroy"
"Don't lecture me, Obi-wan. I see through the lies of the Jedi. I do not fear the Darkside as you do"

Castiel
02.03.2012 , 08:43 PM | #6
Sidious' 30 years sith rule, vs Emperor Vitiate's 1300 years of existence? Hmmmm....

Mechavomit
02.03.2012 , 09:01 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Castiel View Post
Sidious' 30 years sith rule, vs Emperor Vitiate's 1300 years of existence? Hmmmm....
EU. Palpi does some serious sh*t, possesing babies and clones and opening portals to different dimensions, he doesn't die by falling in that shaft...
He is also considered the most powereful Sith ever.

Lord_of_Stone
02.03.2012 , 09:06 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Mechavomit View Post
EU. Palpi does some serious sh*t, possesing babies and clones and opening portals to different dimensions, he doesn't die by falling in that shaft...
He is also considered the most powereful Sith ever.
Post movie EU is a disgusting cesspool of mary sues and crap that just blatantly contradicts the movies. I would be appalled if I created something as amazing as Star Wars and have the same thing happen to it.
KablahiSuraki TyractEnli

IntileFlight PharyaVindor

ChewiesArmy
02.03.2012 , 09:15 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Mechavomit View Post
EU. Palpi does some serious sh*t, possesing babies and clones and opening portals to different dimensions, he doesn't die by falling in that shaft...He is also considered the most powereful Sith ever.

Yeah he does....

Vader throws him overboard. They burn Vader. Luke sees dead people. Credits roll. There was never any ominous laugh at the end of the credits.
Skoll
<RISK>
Scoundrel of Port Nowhere

Aerithel
02.03.2012 , 09:21 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by ChewiesArmy View Post
Yeah he does....

Vader throws him overboard. They burn Vader. Luke sees dead people. Credits roll. There was never any ominous laugh at the end of the credits.
In the Blu-Ray re-release, when Vader is watching Luke getting toasted by the Emperor, the scene gets redubbed:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27RVJJfny4I

If George Lucas can go back and change things like this scene, among others (damn it, Han shot first!), what will stop him from going back and adding that ominous laugh?

Just playing Devil's Advocate here.
The Palazzo Legacy
Aerithel, Lvl.50 Marksman Sniper Celesiel, Lvl.17 Corruption Sorcerer
Selphiel, Lvl.12 Sith Assassin
Mind Trick (PvE, EST)