Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ancient Pylons hardmode. FIX NOW.

Bionixx
02.02.2012 , 11:17 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by FrutigerSans View Post
Tried this and it didn't work.

What worked for us was to let south always solve first all the way.
This. Always solve south first and you won't get bugged. I was tanking for an Ops group in my guild I don't usually run with. They did it 2 times with north first on some of the pylon levels and it bugged. Then we did it always south first and we got it.
Something, something, something, dark side.
Something, something, something, complete.

Xehoz
02.03.2012 , 01:11 AM | #12
Well, in Nightmare Mode you can only turn them 3 times in each row. NSSN always works, but it's not the only way.

Peeppjynx
02.03.2012 , 01:15 AM | #13
We had this problem too

it's NORTH SOUTH SOUTH NORTH, with minimal turns possible

since we started NSSN, we have yet to have it bug. Trust me.

Jrthommesen
02.03.2012 , 01:46 AM | #14
Never had any problems after we started locking south then north in the fastest possible way. on NM\Hm\nightmare

Brumani
02.03.2012 , 02:21 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Jrthommesen View Post
Never had any problems after we started locking south then north in the fastest possible way. on NM\Hm\nightmare
Same thing, we allways let south lock every wheel few secs before locking north. And it never bugs.
-B

Underskilled
02.03.2012 , 11:47 AM | #16
My guild has successfully killed/solved this without any bugs for the past 4 weeks using the same mechanic. I made a video explaining how and showing how it had to be done in normal mode with a brief explanation in the description for how to do the fight in Hard Mode. Please watch the video as it should answer your questions. If you have any other questions please let me know. Thanks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNsUZ...ebAUAAAAAAAAAA

Side note...if you want to know any other boss strats please PM me either here or on youtube and I will make a video, post it and link it to you. Have a great one peeps!

Chorusgirl
02.06.2012 , 09:06 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Peeppjynx View Post

it's NORTH SOUTH SOUTH NORTH
This is true.
<Cali Killed Nox>
Prophecy of Five
Progression Raiding Guild

rkspeck
02.19.2012 , 09:17 PM | #18
We have tried NSSN and All south and bugs for us 3 straight weeks. And we are doing it quickly with 3 ppl on each side.

Demarcc
02.19.2012 , 09:51 PM | #19
We always use the Solve south first method and it works 100%.

When your working out your solves though, should you have one that is a 1-move-solve, just exit area and come back. For some reason 1-move-solves ALWAYS bug out and fail. The console is useable but clicking it does nothing ... so exit on a 1-move-solve, solve south first .. profit?

Snakeyees
02.19.2012 , 11:49 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Ishnu View Post
the pylons only "bug" if you don't solve it the right way

you thought you can only click till you can loot? wrong, there is a mechanic behind.
there is another bug we found out that if we dont let our sumggler click the buttons from cover it does not bug out. in fact we did EV tonight, and we completed it on the first try.

P.S smuggler couldn't make it
Asro Miraluka, Jedi Guardian Level 50 Veteran of Squadron 367 Server: Bergen Colony
--->.