Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Last time I pay for anything early from Bio-Ware

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Last time I pay for anything early from Bio-Ware

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

kleptomas
12.15.2011 , 07:45 AM | #1
I pre-ordered within minutes of Pre-Orders going on sale. All my friends that bought it, bought it from your site and are in already. I how ever ordered the Collectors edition which your website sent me to an offsite retailer. So even though I ordered within minutes of it being available, the guys who bought straight from you are getting in first. This is a load of crap.

I guess this is how Bio-Ware does business. Great to know. This will last about as long as rift did if the people running the thing don't immediately change their thinking about how things are being done.

kleptomas
12.15.2011 , 07:46 AM | #2
Who ordered the CE from Gamestop and is in already?

Just wondering. I think they are randomly inviting instead of the order people bought it. Which is BS.... But what ever.

Aciddrops
12.15.2011 , 07:48 AM | #3
Sucks for you bigtime. Try to calm down, you'll get in.

Klors
12.15.2011 , 07:49 AM | #4
It doesn't matter when you pre-ordered it, it matters when you entered your pre-order code that you received after you pre-ordered.

So far, it seems to be going very much in the order people entered their pre-order codes between myself and my friends.

When did you enter your pre-order code?
-------------
Klors

GrolschUK
12.15.2011 , 07:50 AM | #5
What date does your account say that your pre-order code was redeemed?

That will shed some light on the problem

framdor
12.15.2011 , 07:52 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by kleptomas View Post

Just wondering. I think they are randomly inviting instead of the order people bought it. Which is BS.... But what ever.
I ordered my CE from gamestop on 7/21, received my code on 7/22 and I was in on the second wave 12/13

Definitio
12.15.2011 , 07:52 AM | #7
Youre right, but on the other hand, what if they would realy care about it?
Wenn jemand weiss was hier gerade vor sich geht, dann ist er wohl nicht anwesend.

Blank
12.15.2011 , 07:52 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by kleptomas View Post

Got my CE from Gamestop - got in first day (wave 3 I think).

Vereleisk
12.15.2011 , 07:55 AM | #9
Gamestop and EBGames are thieves, EVERYTIME I pre-ordered stuff there, I NEVER got my pre-order codes. (AION, SWTOR, Dragon Age II Signature, ETC)
BUT everytime I order through AMAZON or Videotron (local game shop) I get my pre-order codes, coincidence? I think not.

3/3 no pre-order codes for GAMESTOP and EBGAMES
5/5 pre-order codes for AMAZON, ORIGIN, etc

That tells me the real deal.

EDIT: Also don't blame BIOWARE for something Gamestop/EBGames didn't deliver you, they always put the blame on the company;
EX: "oh, Blizzard stopped doing WoW BC collectors." I go to a WalMart, and they just received some...
EX: "Blizzard didn't make enough Starcraft 2 collectors for pre-orders" ... I just go to any local Videotron/Walmart and they have like 30-40 in stock...
EX: "Bioware didn't send us the PC signature edition in time." Again, most other stores had it in stock the same day...
If their manager can't place orders correctly, or they can't get enough, it's never their fault. OR they're just telling lies to sell what they have on the shelves.

kleptomas
12.15.2011 , 07:55 AM | #10
I entered my code sometime around 7/20. Then it asked me to enter it again the next month, and it was already used so I had to email customer service, and they said they fixed it. I bet I don't get in til way after launch. If that winds up being the case I'll return to sender the box and tell my credit card company to tell gamestop to go screw themselves.