Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How can it be I make Esselles & BT THREE TIMES and my char gets NOTHING

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
How can it be I make Esselles & BT THREE TIMES and my char gets NOTHING

Sath_Wishes
12.16.2011 , 07:19 AM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by SinRMcSinR View Post
Random Loot is Random

Deal with it
In-deed.

DarthBloodloss
12.16.2011 , 03:40 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by HittingSmoke View Post
No they're not. There are "Black Talon" heavy, medium and light sets.
Im talking the named "Black Talon ______" pieces are heavy armor. I know other pieces drop but they arent "Black Talon Inquisitor Robes" and what not.

Why you running it so many times? If you just progress with your class quest you should get way better armor in a couple hours.

I ran BT twice, the 1st time a BT heavy chest dropped. I was kinda sad to lose the roll, but within 2 hours I upgraded my chest twice. Once to a prototype non-mod chest, and then to a bad *** customizable chest.
Bloodloss Mercenary
DESTROYER OF WORLDS || KEEPER OF SOULS

VikingGamer
12.16.2011 , 04:43 PM | #33
I duoed Ess with a commando yesterday. ran it twice. got blue gloves. I think the commando got 6 or 8 items that had aim on them. Random is random, not even.
Superior General of the Ordo Custodis

Ashorian
12.16.2011 , 09:16 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthBloodloss View Post
Im talking the named "Black Talon ______" pieces are heavy armor. I know other pieces drop but they arent "Black Talon Inquisitor Robes" and what not.
http://www.torhead.com/item/6tp3mtg

one of many.

hi

xHurogx
12.16.2011 , 09:48 PM | #35
Since when is XP NOT a feel good reward from a quest? Do you expect them to just hand over all the same gear to everyone? Hmm sounds like some other crap hole of a game millions of children play. Obviously you never played when MMOs were truly hardcore. Try raiding for 13 hours to finish ONE TENTH of a questline and getting only random generated crap drops for your effort. (Refering to master level 3 first patch in Dark Age of Camelot.) Why is everyone so damn obsessed with gear while they are leveling? Is it that important for you to have the best stuff when you will out level it in a day or two?

alcornthewise
12.16.2011 , 10:58 PM | #36
not to rub it in but when i ran esseles i got 3 iteem drops for me, and when i ran hammer i got 2
"fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering" remember that well sith cause come 2011 you will know suffering by the hands of my jedi guardian

Hanzigh
12.16.2011 , 11:03 PM | #37
So basically you want loot for every single flaspoint you do?
Well thats just flat out stupid and wrong. The whole point of flashpoints existing to to do them, then do them again, then again etc! Getting your loot after the first run renders it pointless.
You are not entitled to any loot just because you have joined a group to do a flashpoint.

Daxr
01.03.2012 , 11:25 AM | #38
It would be nice if the instance only dropped loot in accordance to who was in the group. My luck with loot in flashpoints really really sucks. I'm a trooper and gear never drops for me. Especially aggravating because I'm usually the only one in the group and I'd be the only one who would need it (except that ******* Jedi who accidentally ninjaed my implant on Cademimu but that's a different story altogether).

However, that being said, the gear drop is random and while infuriating it's fair. That's just an element in MMOs today. Going into a flashpoint is a gamble of your time. You may spend an hour or two and come out with zilch or fully geared until you hit the next flashpoint. Maybe somewhere in between.

Valthorian
02.13.2012 , 12:37 PM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by Xzulld View Post
Its math. If the boss has 10 items to drop and you only need one of those, and they have equal chances to drop you would need to run the instances 10 times to have an even chance at seeing that item drop.
You're wasting your breath. This is one child that should have definitely should have been left behind. I blame the schools for not holding children back when they need to be.