Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sith Corruption

Riplaw
12.16.2011 , 01:48 PM | #11
Same issue here with my Bounty Hunter. Sometimes when I turn the option off it still shows sith corruption on my portrait, but not on the character. In any case it always reverts back to showing the sith corruption and usually after zoning or speaking. With a human complexion it looks really disgusting, and with all the face time in cutscenes I just can't escape it.

Please fix this!
You're a picture of the devil's daughter.
I'm a pitcher of holy water.

TraumaDrift
12.19.2011 , 09:47 PM | #12
Curious why this isn't listed under "known" issues? That thread is titled the 19th... but this post is actually from before that.

Is it only affecting a small percentage of players or can't it be reproduced by those that need to flag it/fix it?

Does it have anything to do with specific preferences settings?

I notice everytime I open my preferences (which I have to do EVERY time I transition to turn this option off) it's highlighting "SOUND" options (instead of where I left it on "SOCIAL"). Anyone else?

xXGenesis
12.19.2011 , 09:51 PM | #13
They shouldn't even allow you to disable Sith Corruption, it's just stupid.

Palpatine wasn't a super-model, and Malgus sure as hell ain't Brad Pitt

Go DS get corrupted.

DLSilence
12.19.2011 , 09:52 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Rheemus View Post
Yeahh its happenig to me all the time during transitions... its REALLY frustrating !

Bioware PLEASE fix this and ACKNOWLEDGE it in known issues !

DOnt become another "Blizzard" where customer support is a town in SIberia :-)
Woah, easy there killer. Blizzard had plenty of time to build their customer support as their customers grew. It's hard for a company who mostly made single player story driven games to have a stab at the amount of people they would need to support a customer base of three million (at last pre-sale counts) on their first mmo. Yes there are issues and the customer service is lacking. These issues will be worked out just give them time and be vigilant without being unreasonable. If you don't like the bugs then stop playing for a month or two until they can get the manpower to handle it.. otherwise just post what you have going on, add to the post on a daily basis so that it isn't buried in the forums, and keep a ticket open.

TraumaDrift
12.19.2011 , 10:06 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by xXGenesis View Post
They shouldn't even allow you to disable Sith Corruption, it's just stupid.

Palpatine wasn't a super-model, and Malgus sure as hell ain't Brad Pitt

Go DS get corrupted.
Thanks for chiming in. Whether the option should or shouldn't be in game is for another thread.

The option to turn off Sith Corruption IS in game and is NOT working correctly/bugged, which is the purpose of this thread.