Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sith Corruption

Costello
12.15.2011 , 07:39 AM | #1
I couldn't see it on the known issues and search seems to have disappeared so here goes.

Everytime I leave a world and sometimes just transitioning Sith Corruption gets turned back on. I go back into the preference menu and its selected, I turn it off and everything is good. Transition and my eyes are back to yellow and it looks like I lost a fight with some disease.

That it is in I have accepted, if people want it thats fine. But if I had wanted yellow eyes and a complection of a corpse I would have selected them, to then have to keep turning it off cause the story has progressed requiring my character to either be a cowardly traitor or go dark side it old.

Hopefully there is a work around or I can just place sith corruption off as the default setting so it stops turning itself on that would be great.

mcaltage
12.15.2011 , 07:13 PM | #2
I don't know if this is yet a "known" issue. But I've been making bug reports about this since Sith Corruption was implemented in testing. All I get is a message saying the issue has been forwarded to a bug department and there isn't anything else they can do to help.

TraumaDrift
12.16.2011 , 06:07 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Costello View Post
Everytime I leave a world and sometimes just transitioning Sith Corruption gets turned back on...
Same issue here. Been happening since I hit Dark Side II.

Hope it's fixed ASAP, it's very frustrating.

mcaltage
12.16.2011 , 06:10 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by TraumaDrift View Post
That was actually when I first noticed it during testing. But I have checked for it since and it occurs right from the start. The effects are almost unnoticeable in Dark I, I forget what they are though.

KerenRhys
12.16.2011 , 06:11 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by TraumaDrift View Post

Hope it's fixed ASAP, it's very frustrating.
Same for me. Some times, it even re-switch on "enable" when I enter a discussion.

mcaltage
12.16.2011 , 06:13 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by KerenRhys View Post
Same for me. Some times, it even re-switch on "enable" when I enter a discussion.
I think it happens any time there is a "transition." Basically every load screen and when a conversation is very cinematic and preceded by a black out.

TraumaDrift
12.16.2011 , 06:18 AM | #7
Strange it was reported in beta and is still happening .

Not optional if it keeps flipping on randomly lol.

I never noticed it before Dark II, but it's completely possible it was happening before that.

It makes you wonder if other "small" things (like the mouseover text of exp bar spelling "logging" wrong or the droid in BT flashpoint asking you to return to the Brental Star when you are already on it...) just aren't high enough to be worth a fix yet.

Tybransam
12.16.2011 , 06:18 AM | #8
Is this happening for everyone, or just some people? Wondering if maybe a fresh install off the disks might help?
Yes it happens for me as well, and it is VERY annoying!

Pandabutt
12.16.2011 , 06:25 AM | #9
I reported this back in beta when I saw it happening in the middle of dialog cinematic.

I literally watched my characters skin and eyes change colors as she was talking. I was hoping they'd have had this fixed by now.

Rheemus
12.16.2011 , 12:05 PM | #10
Yeahh its happenig to me all the time during transitions... its REALLY frustrating !

Bioware PLEASE fix this and ACKNOWLEDGE it in known issues !

DOnt become another "Blizzard" where customer support is a town in SIberia :-)