Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kil's art thread --- Reloaded ^^

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Fan Art
Kil's art thread --- Reloaded ^^

Natharious
03.11.2012 , 07:02 PM | #71
Quote: Originally Posted by Spartanash View Post
[...] and the little part what you can see from the base of the neck/shoulder... duh, dunno how to call it in english XD).
I believe you mean the collar bone and the area surrounding; at the base of the neck and just above the shoulder.
Spark of Hope, Begeren Colony
sohsoo.swtorhosting.com
Spark of Hope Council | Smuggler Officer
~ Marik Vash ~

Spartanash
03.12.2012 , 02:21 AM | #72
Quote: Originally Posted by Natharious View Post
I believe you mean the collar bone and the area surrounding; at the base of the neck and just above the shoulder.
Thats the one thanks a lot
I tend to forget the english name variant X)

KiddieG
03.13.2012 , 09:27 AM | #73
If you ever want any photoshop touch up work let me know.

Keep up the great work!

(or would you mind If I had a go myself at tweaking anything you do? Just for fun)

Spartanash
03.13.2012 , 10:14 AM | #74
Oook guys
Sry for the late posting, the weekend was a total mess -.-"

Anyways, here is the next and most likely last WIP of the Jedi guy ^^
The stuff unfinished are kinda obvious He still needs his facial markings done + lightsaber and whatnot, but I think it gone though a nice improvement :3

Ah, and if you zoom in a bit, you can see the Jabba the Hutt's clan symbol on the doorway (called Desilijic Clan) :P Yup, I love details

Here is the pic itself ^^

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...el-d4sqaq0.jpg

Natharious
03.13.2012 , 09:43 PM | #75
Lookin' real good.
Spark of Hope, Begeren Colony
sohsoo.swtorhosting.com
Spark of Hope Council | Smuggler Officer
~ Marik Vash ~

Godincarnate
03.29.2012 , 02:02 PM | #76
is my request in the works yet

StarryCiel
04.02.2012 , 09:46 PM | #77
Is it dead in here?
/confused
I see it says you're currently closed for requests, but you didn't mention that in any recent posts. I'd like to make a request if you're open, but if not, I can wait. I'm not going anywhere. Might even end up going for a commission..who knows.

Love the art!
The Nabaat Legacy
The Ebon Hawk

Spartanash
04.13.2012 , 01:39 PM | #78
Hello there

Sorry guys for the LONG silence... got tangled up in some IRL stuff and I wasnt able to draw a line -_-" I need to step on it to get in scedule again, I'm way behind compared to myself xD

Anyways:

@StarryCiel -- Well, since I will do commissions first, the request board is on a waiting line ^^; If it still fine with you, feel free to add in a request As you could see there is a nice difference both in composition and actual complexity of the request vs. commission pieces

@Godincarnate -- As said, sadly i havent drawn an inch, yet alone anything else... :/ Working on it

@Natharious -- Thanks a lot mate

I try to wrap up the Jedi drawing in te weekend ^^
Hopefully I'll get a feedback on my next work after it. If not I make some quick works =)

Zeruhn
04.14.2012 , 03:22 AM | #79
You don't get sued for using or recreating copyrighted material? - And selling it?

edit: syntax

"I cannot see that door. I cannot see that chair: because a cloud of sleep
and custom has come across my eyes. The only way to get back to them is to go somewhere else."
G.K.Chesterton

Spartanash
04.14.2012 , 05:12 AM | #80
Quote: Originally Posted by Zeruhn View Post
You don't get sued for using or recreating copyrighted material? - And selling it?

edit: syntax
If that would be the case, then there would be no fan-art whatsoever... -.-"
All the artists around the globe would be sued 24/7 for using materials from games, films, ect. Besides, this is not a carbon copy of an existing character, but a modified version to a costum character created in game.
If what you said would be true, then most of the artists would be drawing random flowers xD

Besides, its not that they lose anything. The opposit. A good artwork is as good as an advertisement. Most companies know this and encourage artists to do fanarts :P