Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kil's art thread --- Reloaded ^^

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Fan Art
Kil's art thread --- Reloaded ^^

Z-ToXiN
05.23.2012 , 02:46 AM | #111
Amazing. Awesome. (insert more superlatives here...)

The bounty hunter on the first page REALLY makes me think of Starcraft though. Fantastic drawing still. All of em are.
ADRAAJ
◙ASSASSiN ╚╬╝ THE BASTION ╚╬╝ JuGGERNAUT◙
DECEPTiON HYBRID < ♣ > HYBRID SiN TANK
<JAWA BUNNY RANCH> // MAINTAIN ANARCHY

Natharious
05.27.2012 , 10:20 PM | #112
Quote: Originally Posted by MilaniGrey View Post
Do you charge for your character design commissions? I would love one of my juggernaut, but I saw a reply earlier about money and thought I should ask.
I realize it's been awhile (quite awhile) since you asked, but seeing as how Kil hasn't been around to answer you, I'll take the liberty of doing so for him again. This time in the form of a quote!

Quote: Originally Posted by Spartanash View Post
Well, as said, it depends. Usually I work with the 100-200$ range. Depending on the details of the commission it can be near 100$ up to 200$ or higher. The high means, it has a lot things going on the pic, like a full blown battle scene or something along those lines :P Or just multiple characters, really detailed, photo quality like, ect. ^^
Hope that answeres your question
As you can see above, yes Kil does charge for commissions. The rate of those commissions are based on the time and effort needed to complete the commissions.

Kil does accept character requests that are free - which are lower quality than commissioned work and are second priority to commissions - however, I believe requests are currently closed. His request list only had fifteen slots on it, and currently all of the slots are full for this session. You'll have to get in touch with Kil to be certain, though.

I hope this answers your question, mate! Sorry it took so long for you to get an answer.
Spark of Hope, Begeren Colony
sohsoo.swtorhosting.com
Spark of Hope Council | Smuggler Officer
~ Marik Vash ~

Natharious
06.05.2012 , 10:52 AM | #113
Since Kil has been unable to do this himself, I'll go ahead and post this here for you, mates!

Another commission, this time of a Smuggler/Arms Dealer. Enjoy!

sohsoo.swtorhosting.com
~ Marik Vash ~

Lawrichai
06.05.2012 , 11:17 AM | #114
Quote: Originally Posted by Natharious View Post
Since Kil has been unable to do this himself, I'll go ahead and post this here for you, mates!

Another commission, this time of a Smuggler/Arms Dealer. Enjoy!

[Link]

Oh yeah! Saw it yesterday on DA and it looks awesome!

plokolplok
07.14.2012 , 05:44 AM | #115
More please?
Quote:
The Force guide you and keep you;
The Force make its face shine on you, and be gracious to you;
The Force turn fate towards you, and give you peace~.

Natharious
12.02.2012 , 10:00 AM | #116
Here we go, mates!

Again, since Kil can't be here himself, I'm taking the liberty of posting these here for you all to see. Hope you don't mind, Kil!

(Excellent work again, Kil!)

And again, Kil's deviantart page is http://tanathiel.deviantart.com/

He'll probably keep you more up-to-date than I can, but I'll keep posting these every now and then!
sohsoo.swtorhosting.com
~ Marik Vash ~

OddballEasyEight
12.02.2012 , 10:50 AM | #117
Love all this stuff!
Gonna have this as a rotating background on my PC from now on!
Click here for free stuff.
Complaining about a problem without proposing a solution is called whining.
Click here to view my class storyline videos and preview blaster sounds

Natharious
12.16.2012 , 11:49 AM | #118
Hello again, eager viewers!

Today I bring you yet another commission completed by Kil! This one's titled "A Game of Tag" and features the commissioner's character Vecks Omen.

You can also find this, and other works by Kil (some SW:TOR related and some not) on his deviantart page: http://tanathiel.deviantart.com/

Excellent work again, Kil!
sohsoo.swtorhosting.com
~ Marik Vash ~

Natharious
12.27.2012 , 09:20 PM | #119
Here we are again, mates, another work from Kil.

This one is a little bit special, and was a commissioner's request for a Christmas present.

"You and Me" ~ By Tanathiel -- featuring the characters Devlo'nir (Zabrak, Left) and Hananja (Mirialan, Right).

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, mates.

And as always, you can view these and other works by Kil at his DeviantArt page. http://tanathiel.deviantart.com/
sohsoo.swtorhosting.com
~ Marik Vash ~

Natharious
06.18.2013 , 11:49 PM | #120
Been some time, still, mates! If you check out Kil's Deviant Art page, you'll see he's got quite a lot going for him. -- which, though I admit I assume -- is likely why we haven't seen him around the forums in quite some time. That being said, he still finds the time to work on commissions in addition to the other things he has on his plate.

Which brings us to this fine piece, called "Triumph" for obvious reasons.

Ogle in wonder my fellow-forum goers! And be sure to check out Kil's Deviant Art page under the user name Tanathiel. There are many more works not restricted to the Star Wars universe to be found.
sohsoo.swtorhosting.com
~ Marik Vash ~