Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Diplomacy crew skill glitch?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Diplomacy crew skill glitch?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

OneCaliber
02.02.2012 , 02:28 AM | #1
So I sent out my companion to retrieve medical supplies for light side points and he failed his mission. I still got 1.00067953 light side points? Now my alignment is all jacked up with a bunch of numbers... Not a huge deal but it is slightly annoying. Just wanted to make you aware of it and no I am not submitting a ticket on it...

~Caliber

http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/..._38_121256.jpg
I can feel your anger!
If you are looking for a laid back, PVP oriented, and mature (18+) guild...check us out! We are Stormrune

Beesodd
02.02.2012 , 02:29 AM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings OneCaliber,

Thank you for reporting this. We are aware of this issue.

Thanks again.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

OneCaliber
02.02.2012 , 02:43 AM | #3
Roger. No prob have a good one!
I can feel your anger!
If you are looking for a laid back, PVP oriented, and mature (18+) guild...check us out! We are Stormrune

MrOuija
02.02.2012 , 02:53 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by D7-K0 View Post
Greetings OneCaliber,

Thank you for reporting this. We are aware of this issue.

Thanks again.
It's been there since launch and you still haven't fixed it.
Fly me over to Austin, TX - and I'll fix your damn rounding problem in less than 5 minutes.
Faction Imbalance made me lose my interest.

Pullzar
02.02.2012 , 03:06 AM | #5
Truth is tho, this really doesn't matter.

Once you cap your light/dark side points, whatever you had on the opposite side, goes to Zero. its not like you are gonna be 9999.099812948 Darkside, and unable to get Dark V because of those billionths of a point.

Personally, i believe there are far greater problems to fix, than this, that BW should be spending their time on. If you've got diplomacy anyways, you are going to be dark V before you hit lvl 25 (at least, I was), and then it wont matter either way.
█╬╬╣█||۞)▓██████████████████)

OneCaliber
02.02.2012 , 09:00 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Pullzar View Post
Truth is tho, this really doesn't matter.

Once you cap your light/dark side points, whatever you had on the opposite side, goes to Zero. its not like you are gonna be 9999.099812948 Darkside, and unable to get Dark V because of those billionths of a point.

Personally, i believe there are far greater problems to fix, than this, that BW should be spending their time on. If you've got diplomacy anyways, you are going to be dark V before you hit lvl 25 (at least, I was), and then it wont matter either way.
Ok... you can chill out man all I was doing was bringing something to their attention. I wasn't demanding anything nor was I QQing about it. Go outside and breathe for a second!
I can feel your anger!