Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Stats ...... And mods ect

Aztian
02.02.2012 , 12:13 AM | #1
Now i was wondering if i am going to get more crit and suge

What kinda mods are u guys useing

Dó you go for the , Low end and high crit/surge or dó you take the mods out and repalce them,
With same end and Low crit and High surge .

Will still yet don't have a guide or a post what People's are useing for mods . And thats a qustions i like to know about , What you are doing to Youre champ/bm gear t1-2-3 pve gear...

I Think it Can help alot og marauders out there ...

Sorry spelling ...

VictorLototskyy
02.02.2012 , 02:23 AM | #2
Champion gloves has crit/surge mod which I used to replace non-surge mods at PVP/PVE set to reach 30%/80% and still have few mods for other stats.
Lotik, Tomb of Freedon Nadd

AcaciaDragon
02.02.2012 , 09:09 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Aztian View Post
Now i was wondering if i am going to get more crit and suge

What kinda mods are u guys useing

Dó you go for the , Low end and high crit/surge or dó you take the mods out and repalce them,
With same end and Low crit and High surge .

Will still yet don't have a guide or a post what People's are useing for mods . And thats a qustions i like to know about , What you are doing to Youre champ/bm gear t1-2-3 pve gear...

I Think it Can help alot og marauders out there ...

Sorry spelling ...
Surge to 300 after that switch so power or crit.

Nosferuz
02.02.2012 , 09:31 AM | #4
Why cap at 300 for Surge? I've been tinkering with my Biochem Op and have been noticing some strange numbers, such as a move hitting for 580-600 hitting for 1000 on a 94% Crit Multiplier...Tad strange, but these numbers are showing up everywhere, not with just one move, or with just PvP. In PvE, I've also noticed these incorrect number projections; Numbers are off by at least 20% from the multiplier, which leads me to believe there is a Cap to Crit Multiplier