Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Level 50 Daily Mission Guide (Empire)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Level 50 Daily Mission Guide (Empire)

Toogeloo
02.09.2012 , 12:57 AM | #21
I skimmed the replies, but there are 2 more Daily Commendations for completing the Highest Level Space Mission (The Hard Mode Mine Field).

Also, Tightened Grip requires a number of NPC kills, not boxes. The Boxes are part of the Bonus.

Finally, most people will actually buy your Purple Item Modification items on the GTN for upwards to 30-50k a piece, and Rakata Implants themselves can also be sold on the GTN (or off the GTN through Trade). These monetary gains can add up quite exponentially.

KinkyFluff
02.09.2012 , 01:34 AM | #22
Also, a guild mate of mine just finished the Bonus mission from Poisonous Strategy ( destroy 5 or 6 speeders then kill a 100k Champion mob ) and got another 2 Daily commendations with 3k Credits. Will confirm later today, but if someone gets the opportunity to try it before, please post information.
Scar - Juggernaut

Legion of Krayt on Legions of Lettow

Toogeloo
02.09.2012 , 01:58 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by KinkyFluff View Post
Also, a guild mate of mine just finished the Bonus mission from Poisonous Strategy ( destroy 5 or 6 speeders then kill a 100k Champion mob ) and got another 2 Daily commendations with 3k Credits. Will confirm later today, but if someone gets the opportunity to try it before, please post information.
I can confirm this. This one, and the Talz Mission for 5 Relay acquisitions both have a multi stage Bonus that culminates in 2 extra Daily Coms each. You can only do it once however. The Bonus Series quests that are not repeatable Dailies on Belsavis, and the standard Story quest line of Ilum also provide Daily Commendations when completed.

KinkyFluff
02.09.2012 , 03:17 AM | #24
Oh, so me having them is just the leftover from the initial cycle of bonus missions when you start the chains? I understand now. Thank you.
Scar - Juggernaut

Legion of Krayt on Legions of Lettow

Tenacity
02.09.2012 , 03:20 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by KinkyFluff View Post
Didnt list these because those bonus missions are not repeatable daily, you can only do them once.
Akeema Lynx Mirialan Freelancer

Xtrema
02.10.2012 , 12:47 PM | #26
just subscribing

Sticksabbi
02.10.2012 , 04:28 PM | #27
Change the color of the text. Orange looks cool on a navy background and all but it's a pia to read large blocks of text that have low contrast against a dark background. Not all people monitors are set up the same, so generally it's always good to have your text contrast well with the background.

Jabtangs
02.10.2012 , 04:48 PM | #28
couple of things.

Although they are all dailies "7. Droid Malfunction" has a pre-requisite being "4. Found in Translation" and "5. Ancient Transmissions".

I think it's worth mentioning.

Also, it has been mentioned in previous posts: space missions give 2 commendations =D

great guide!
Swiftsure PvP

Toogeloo
02.11.2012 , 03:51 AM | #29
Actually... you can get Droid Malfunction before you get the other quests if you get it first. But once you pick up Found in Translation, you cannot pick up Droid Malfunction until you turn in Found in Translation.

Tenacity
02.12.2012 , 07:26 AM | #30
Updated the guide - the daily space mission at level 50 has been added in section 5.
Akeema Lynx Mirialan Freelancer