Want to tank, not sure what side??

mlarkowski

When I've played MMO's in the past I look back on my tanking time as the most fun... I think with this game I would like to play either a Jedi Knight or Sith Warrior... but not really sure what side... I am on Ven Zallow (RP-PVP) and I am curious if anyone has any experience as to the Empire or Republic atmosphere. Which one is more open and friendly to pick up games? Which one has a more active player base? And is there a large population difference between the two sides? These things would influence my decision as to where to go... any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Empire on VZ is pretty friendly... most of the time. General chat in the Fleet and Dromund Kaas gets weird though. By and large playerbase is active and friendly. Can't comment on Republic VZ, since my republic characters are on another server.

Also: Juggernaut 21 point tanking talent > Guardian 21 point tanking talent. You really can't go wrong with the backhand ( in general I think the SW has more interesting presentation than the JK, though both of them are done really really well )

Edited by Sylriana