Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Swtor sk- iphone app

12.15.2011 , 07:28 AM | #11
Same issue here. No More Information button on the iPhone SK app. And the website only gives the option to setup a physical key. I have refreshed it over a dozen times and logged out and back in.
Conundrum Founding Member 3/11/11
I survived the Orange Pixel of Doom. 11/11/11
Game Tester: 6/9/11 ~ 12/4/11
Beta Squadron 14-610: "All the way to Alderaan!" 12/23/10

12.15.2011 , 07:31 AM | #12
Bioware please do something, I along with many others don't have the mobile app setup on our account pages. I am in EGA.
Member of Ludicrous Speed

12.15.2011 , 07:38 AM | #13
Im alrdy in the EGA, but when i go to account -> sec. key, i get the 2 following options:

Set up a new physical security key
Select this option if you would like to set up a new physical security key.

Link a previously set up physical security key
Select this option if you would like to link a previously set up physical security key to this account. You may link your physical security key to up to 5 SWTOR accounts.

It states nothing about the mobile app.

12.15.2011 , 07:45 AM | #14
someone who can see the page link it
-=/After time adrift among open stars,along tides of light and through shoals of dust, I will return to where I began\=-

12.15.2011 , 07:46 AM | #15
Same problem here.

I've tried using different browsers, clearing cookies/etc, and also re-logging into the site.

While logged in, if I click the Security Key link on the right column I get the following links on the top of that page:

Order a physical Security Key for use with your account.

Download a Security Key app for use on your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.

The middle part of the page shows two links, one for setting up a Physical Key and another button for Link a previously set up physical key.

Of note is that on the My Account link, the Redeem a Product Registration Code is NOT checked. The other two are.

If I go to the Code Redemption link it shows the Enter a Code button on the top and the Code Redemption History as:

Below is a list of valid Star Wars: The Old Republic codes that have been redeemed under this account.
12.13.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to play
11.02.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch
07.21.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Deluxe Edition Pre-Order

I am in Early Access and able to play.

If I click on the subscription link on the Code Redemption page it shows this under Games:

Please ensure you redeem a Product Registration Code on the account before choosing to add a subscription method.

If I try to enter the Digital Rights code I got in my original Origin email it says it's already been used.

Anyway, same issue, no choice for the mobile device setup.

12.15.2011 , 07:47 AM | #16
Maybe Bioware forgot to update the website, the app is only out for a day now?

12.15.2011 , 07:51 AM | #17
Same problem here too. It's only showing my email addy and no numbers.
Using the mobile version.

12.15.2011 , 07:51 AM | #18
I too am having this issue. I read in the app reviews just keep refreshing the "security key" page and you'll eventually see it, but I still don't.

12.15.2011 , 07:57 AM | #19
I'm having the same problem. No button for setting up the mobile key at all. Refreshing 100 times does nothing.

12.15.2011 , 07:58 AM | #20
Same as most people here, I've refreshed a couple of different pages just to make sure I was on the right one with no luck.
Squadron 11-11-11 Never Forget