Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How bad is BW

12.13.2011 , 09:18 AM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by cdisme View Post
If anyone can actually read between the lines im obviosly just pissed and suprised that there was no invite this morning and hearing recent preorders got one already is making /wrists but thats neither here nor there.

My comments about the game and its quality are valid...its WOW people and dont kid yourself i jsut dont like the fact that BW is gonna boast this and that when its really just wow in space...get it real.

And to the troll that thinks he can tell someone to get a life in a forum space....well not only is that hillarious and im sure you can figure why, but you miss read. Just hating on BW here...and for the record they havent given you people any reason to not hate on them right now...if you have no invited and preoder in the first month...i say rage, have fun today spamming thier forums...i will
its nothing like wow. your an idiot in 2 ways.

1) bioware NEVER said you were GUARENTEED access today. they said UP TO 5 days early. meaning anytime from now to the 19th you could get in and they made good on their word. (unless you got an invite to early access already, if thats the case then i apologise)

2) to say this game is like WoW is a crime lol. i dont mind wow, have played it for years. but the two are light years apart....

12.13.2011 , 09:18 AM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by cdisme View Post
Remember this:

Pre-order now for early game access TODAY

YEAH! they really said today...6months later and i dont have one of the first invites....

Not only are you missleading as **** but im sure you are only inviting the collectors editions first day too, wouldnt suprise.

As always BW, have fun being EA's ***** and go eat **** and die thanks for nothing.....except for this carbon copy of world of warcraft you have given us. Because thats all it is, is a copy and mostly a fraud because the only thing that set you aside was the story lines...and most people spam SPACEBAR incase you didnt already know that...your story is ****.
How bad is BW?

How about: How bad are you? Pretty bad, troll. 2/10.

12.13.2011 , 09:19 AM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by Marlinspike View Post
I have not been invited and I ordered on the 22 July. I am not raging.

Because I'm not a two-year old crybaby.
you saying so make you so....moron.

way to spend your time to go OUT OF YOUR WAY to be a ******, grats

12.13.2011 , 09:19 AM | #34

As there is an existing thread on this topic, we’ve closed this thread. You can find the existing thread here:

Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

Please continue your discussion at the above link. Thanks!