Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How bad is BW

jleslie
12.13.2011 , 09:07 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by cdisme View Post
Remember this:

Pre-order now for early game access TODAY

YEAH! they really said today...6months later and i dont have one of the first invites....
...really

Not only are you missleading as **** but im sure you are only inviting the collectors editions first day too, wouldnt suprise.

As always BW, have fun being EA's ***** and go eat **** and die thanks for nothing.....except for this carbon copy of world of warcraft you have given us. Because thats all it is, is a copy and mostly a fraud because the only thing that set you aside was the story lines...and most people spam SPACEBAR incase you didnt already know that...your story is ****.
lol ur a mess bro. STOP before u start a new MMO

gatestone
12.13.2011 , 09:09 AM | #22
Remember this:

YEAH! they really said today...6months later and i dont have one of the first invites....
...really

Not only are you missleading as **** but im sure you are only inviting the collectors editions first day too, wouldnt suprise.

As always BW, have fun being EA's ***** and go eat **** and die thanks for nothing.....except for this carbon copy of world of warcraft you have given us. Because thats all it is, is a copy and mostly a fraud because the only thing that set you aside was the story lines...and most people spam SPACEBAR incase you didnt already know that...your story is ****.
somebody needs to learn how to read. you seem pretty upset about not getting early access for a game thats got a "bad" story and for a carbon copy of wow...i think you need psychiatric help.

Jacen_Starsolo
12.13.2011 , 09:11 AM | #23
Remember this:

...really

If the game is a carbon copy of WoW, I got the perfect solution for you. Go play WoW until your invite comes. If it's carbon copy that will work for you.

Oh and Bioware hired Jack Black to voice the Kung-Fu Pandas in this game?

cdisme
12.13.2011 , 09:11 AM | #24
If anyone can actually read between the lines im obviosly just pissed and suprised that there was no invite this morning and hearing recent preorders got one already is making /wrists but thats neither here nor there.

My comments about the game and its quality are valid...its WOW people and dont kid yourself i jsut dont like the fact that BW is gonna boast this and that when its really just wow in space...get it real.

And to the troll that thinks he can tell someone to get a life in a forum space....well not only is that hillarious and im sure you can figure why, but you miss read. Just hating on BW here...and for the record they havent given you people any reason to not hate on them right now...if you have no invited and preoder in the first month...i say rage, have fun today spamming thier forums...i will

ArtMonster
12.13.2011 , 09:14 AM | #25
...i say rage, have fun today spamming thier forums...i will
good for you.

glad we wont be seeing much of you after the first couple.

AzmodanGR
12.13.2011 , 09:16 AM | #26
Epic OP.

By the way my friend ordered 2 days ago and he is in playing... I ordered 2 weeks ago and I am not. We just have to be patient! There are people that did pre-order in July and still haven't received their invite.

As far as Bioware saying that you would get an invite depending on when you pre-ordered well that was clearly bull***t, but I do not think that angry e-mails will get anyone in the game sooner!

Just my 2 cents!

cdisme
12.13.2011 , 09:16 AM | #27
dont come down on the rage poster instead of ignoring it or rather joining it...i mean come on, its BW and EA....do you root for your local walmart too?

Trust me, they havent done anything special for you and if you did beta, they used you. Like me. Stand up and rgae if you got no invite

see now i can put in a comment at the end about how you fat mouth breathing waste of flesh, but i got more class and love for my commen player, but **** the developers...trust me, they just like you for your money...you need to get out fo this abusive relationship you need to throw a lamp shade or two in the right direction...not at me..............you fat mouth breathing walmart shopping peice of waste : )

TomWhiting
12.13.2011 , 09:17 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Dorrin View Post
Why doesn't everyone just post WAAH WHAAAA WAAAH and cut n paste each new thread? It's all I read anyway.
haha
Seriously, kids, HAVE PATIENCE!!!

Your time will come, eventually. Throwing a big ol' temper tantrum will get you NOWHERE

raptors
12.13.2011 , 09:17 AM | #29
yeah i think bioware kinda screwed up since they were taking people by order.... maybe the later you purchase the quicker you get invited....

Marlinspike
12.13.2011 , 09:18 AM | #30
Ifif you have no invited and preoder in the first month...i say rage, have fun today spamming thier forums...i will
I have not been invited and I ordered on the 22 July. I am not raging.

Why?

Because I'm not a two-year old crybaby.