Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How bad is BW

BloodWolfe
12.13.2011 , 09:03 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by cdisme View Post
Remember this:

Pre-order now for early game access TODAY

YEAH! they really said today...6months later and i dont have one of the first invites....
...really

Not only are you missleading as **** but im sure you are only inviting the collectors editions first day too, wouldnt suprise.

As always BW, have fun being EA's ***** and go eat **** and die thanks for nothing.....except for this carbon copy of world of warcraft you have given us. Because thats all it is, is a copy and mostly a fraud because the only thing that set you aside was the story lines...and most people spam SPACEBAR incase you didnt already know that...your story is ****.
Buddy, relax a little and stop making assumptions. I pre-ordered the CE and entered the code July 22 and I don't have an invite. I don't really care either as I have a life and other responsibilities.

Also, if you want to get technical, they said EGA starts Dec.15 (well as early as the 15th but not guaranteed the 15th) and is today the 15th? NOPE! They went and added 2 more days to the EGA so go get a life and relax before you have a heart attack.

Climp
12.13.2011 , 09:03 AM | #12
QQ and see you at launch!

gatestone
12.13.2011 , 09:04 AM | #13
...early access message has always said UP TO 5 days early. not necessarily 5 days. they started it even earlier then that. so...yeah...

Marlinspike
12.13.2011 , 09:04 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by MarcoGouveia View Post
yeah its complete BS this crap, getting really pissed off at the number of people who pre-ordered last week but are in. its *********** pathetic. Not once since pre-order have I ever even considered cancelling my CE but if im honest im thinking about it now if the digital BS gets prio.
Bye then. Enjoy wow.

GigasFist
12.13.2011 , 09:04 AM | #15
Newsflash: Nobody Cares.

Syanidal
12.13.2011 , 09:05 AM | #16
CE and no invite. Someone just sounds a little pissed lol, besides, if the game is so terrible? Why are you complaining? Clearly ya would have better things to do then complain about a game, on the website of the game that ya are not going to play as it is so bad (according to you)
A genuine leader is a not a seeker of consensus but a molder of one - Dr. Martin Luther King. Jr

Pseudolo
12.13.2011 , 09:06 AM | #17
I can't even install the client! http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=795

ArtMonster
12.13.2011 , 09:06 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by GigasFist View Post
Newsflash: Nobody Cares.
^^ this

Drgs
12.13.2011 , 09:07 AM | #19
It will be a random opening I suppose. Peace and Utini!
Know yourself, keep yourself under control, understand yourself, steel yourself, cleanse your mind and keep your body and mind fit!

Gazzzenn
12.13.2011 , 09:07 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Pseudolo View Post
I can't even install the client! http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=795
this..some of us can't even get the client to install which is far more important than a single freaking invite.