Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How bad is BW

cdisme
12.13.2011 , 08:58 AM | #1
Remember this:

Pre-order now for early game access TODAY

YEAH! they really said today...6months later and i dont have one of the first invites....
...really

Not only are you missleading as **** but im sure you are only inviting the collectors editions first day too, wouldnt suprise.

As always BW, have fun being EA's ***** and go eat **** and die thanks for nothing.....except for this carbon copy of world of warcraft you have given us. Because thats all it is, is a copy and mostly a fraud because the only thing that set you aside was the story lines...and most people spam SPACEBAR incase you didnt already know that...your story is ****.

Switchykins
12.13.2011 , 09:00 AM | #2
ROFLMAO...end messege
Peace is a lie, there is only Strength

Mufazaprime
12.13.2011 , 09:00 AM | #3
to kinda stop this at the momment, i have the CE, i have yet to be invited, and i registered in july, my friend applied on december 2nd with a digital copy and just got his invite

MarcoGouveia
12.13.2011 , 09:00 AM | #4
I'm CE where's my fraking invite??

ArtMonster
12.13.2011 , 09:01 AM | #5
Lol @ OP.

."gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme ...."

hinduchocolate
12.13.2011 , 09:02 AM | #6

Dorrin
12.13.2011 , 09:02 AM | #7
Why doesn't everyone just post WAAH WHAAAA WAAAH and cut n paste each new thread? It's all I read anyway.
**** Warning : Older Gamer Alert - I may (choose) not understand if you use text speak in forums or are unreasonable in your approach ****

MarcoGouveia
12.13.2011 , 09:02 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Mufazaprime View Post
to kinda stop this at the momment, i have the CE, i have yet to be invited, and i registered in july, my friend applied on december 2nd with a digital copy and just got his invite
yeah its complete BS this crap, getting really pissed off at the number of people who pre-ordered last week but are in. its *********** pathetic. Not once since pre-order have I ever even considered cancelling my CE but if im honest im thinking about it now if the digital BS gets prio.

Zallabar
12.13.2011 , 09:03 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Mufazaprime View Post
Same thing here, guess entering our pre-order codes earlier didn't mean a thing.

ArenCaltera
12.13.2011 , 09:03 AM | #10
Kind of wondering the same thing.. also have CE, activated in July but no invite. I know for a fact that a few people who activated a couple of weeks ago have gotten invites