Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Rakata Weapon Fix INCOMING

gramz
02.02.2012 , 09:36 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Gerudan View Post
Now they nerf Biochem form too powerfull to nearly useless, ***?
its still worth having to craft exotech stims.

Jrodp
02.02.2012 , 10:58 AM | #12

MensaRaptor
02.02.2012 , 12:18 PM | #13
Anyone know if I should put my blue-black crystals back in before the patch? I took them out from my T3 MH/OH and put them in my T2 MH/OH cause they were obviously better.. When is patch supposed to come out anyway?

DarthBloodloss
02.02.2012 , 01:34 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by UCKFred View Post
I don't understand disabling shift key when buying items from vendors. That means we won't be able to buy multiple items anymore right?
I think this is because people would CTRL-RightClick or Shift-RightClick and accidentally buy things (when they were trying to modify or preview an item)
Bloodloss Mercenary
DESTROYER OF WORLDS || KEEPER OF SOULS

tweeets
02.02.2012 , 03:00 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by MensaRaptor View Post
Anyone know if I should put my blue-black crystals back in before the patch? I took them out from my T3 MH/OH and put them in my T2 MH/OH cause they were obviously better.. When is patch supposed to come out anyway?
I have the same question, or are they even going to fix the ones that were already purchased? :\

Theboatman
02.02.2012 , 04:35 PM | #16
How bout fixing rakata armor stat optimaztion? I'm a guardian tank and don't need the 100+ surge that I get from crappy rakata gear. Also, I don't need several pieces of gear optimized for accuracy, I'm hit capped with columni so much that I mod out of it at every turn.
MTFBWY = May The Force Be With You

Oxediusfex
02.06.2012 , 04:57 AM | #17
I used to have my rakata weapon for a long time now and because they were less powerful than my culumi I just took the crystal out of them and put it in my actual gun. I kept the rakata weapon just in case in my inventory and I wasn't sure if they gonna be fixed too... Because i took a part out of them and because i already own them.... !!!! Do I put the crystal back before the patch?

OfflineSys
02.06.2012 , 06:59 AM | #18
One step forward, two steps backwards. \o/