Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

early acces is fake ??

12.15.2011 , 12:40 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by xXValcanusXx View Post
I too have bought the Collectors Edition $160, I payed for this on 9/1/11 I knew nothing about redeeming a code, until my brother mentioned this to me in November, so I redeemed the code on the 5th. But what makes me mad the most is it said we would get to play 5 days early launch of the 20th. But i'm still waiting on a dam email and this is sad!!! It's pissed me off royally!!!
It said 'up to' 5 days, which means that the possibility for it being 'less than' 5 days existed right from the start. Getting mad at someone else for the choices that you make is in the end fruitless.

@OP - nope, early access isn't fake, since I'm in. Nope, I started saving money for the pre order and had it set aside when BW announced the game was launching this year, so it has nothing to do with 'rich' or 'privileged'. It is about staying informed, setting priorities, and making the best choices you can.
"For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill."

12.15.2011 , 12:41 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by solkin View Post
people like you are why wow has failed in my eyes. no passion.

Theres a difference of having passion for something, and letting something control your emotions and life.

Its pretty clear by the rants and raves on these boards which of those 2 is happening.
This is my signature

12.15.2011 , 12:51 PM | #23
To the OP:

I find it funny that i have been on these forums and have watched this game for a longtime, and i never remember it saying that you will get to play 5 days of early access. It said that preorders will get early access for the longest time.

Then a month ago i do beleive they changed it to " up to 5 days".

The "up to 7 days" actually happened recently and even i had to go and read up to find out they awarded us an extra 2 days.

So before flaming BW/EA maybe you should do your research the next time you buy something. Might save you the embarassment of just looking dumb on the internet.
Haters gonna Hate, Ballers gonna Ball
Making Swifty Fanboys cry since 2011
Squad 367

12.15.2011 , 12:58 PM | #24
Not even sure if OP is trolling considering I've met foreigners that have done these kinds of things.

Quote: Originally Posted by SirEddge View Post
I dont know where you bought yours but alot of places charge you for the pre-order itself. not trying to QQ because I honestly stopped caring but I bought it before the whole "up to 7 days" came around, when it said, "Pre-order now and you can START playing 5 days." there was no "up to"
So you're admitting that you have absolutely no idea how this works? Let me help you.

In English, "Up to" refers to the most you can receive of anything; in this case, early access. It basically means that it goes lower than that under certain circumstances; in this case, the time you put in your code.

Judging by your outburst in this thread and what you've mentioned in this particular quote, I'm going to take a guess and say you didn't even buy it as much as one entire month ago. You make it sound like you bought it maybe 12 or so days ago. That's not going to get you 7 or even 5 days of early access time.

As I recall, Bioware never promised everyone 7 or even 5 days of early access. They've said from the beginning that how many days of early access you get depends on when you put in your pre-order code. So in short, if you buy it and put in the code extremely late, you won't have that many early access days.

What you were reading if it really did say "Start playing 5 days" was an advertisement from months ago probably. Again, if you'd just read everything they had to say, assuming you even understand English, you'd know the details.

The "technique" Bioware used was similar to the PoP or "Point of Purchase" similar in many retail businesses today where you look at all the big fancy letters that form out a sentence, but fail to read the much smaller letters underneath or within the fine print.

12.15.2011 , 01:01 PM | #25

shud have slsapped ur code in earlier braw

12.15.2011 , 01:04 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by nirerwolf View Post
I'm spending my health , in wait for early acces mail invite

the poor people are less

this is a fake for get money ??
Once again....

You do not get the best tickets to a concert by being last in line. You do not get in to a stadium first by waiting until the last minute to arrive.

Deal with it.

12.15.2011 , 01:21 PM | #27
I got in at 6:00 am on Tuesday, the only reason I'm not playing now, is because I'm not home D:

12.15.2011 , 01:27 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by SirEddge View Post
I dont know where you bought yours but alot of places charge you for the pre-order itself.
They may charge a deposit, that will be refunded to the customer in the form of a credit, but nobody that I'm aware of charges for the actual pre-order.

How is this our fault, or EA's fault, or Bioware's fault, if you're not intelligent enough to figure out that you shouldn't pay ANYTHING for a pre-order? None of the pre-order money goes to Bioware/EA until they ship the game.

You're NOT paying for a pre-order, you're paying for a game.

12.15.2011 , 02:24 PM | #29
Holy cow. I got my invite just now. I entered my code on Decmber 3rd and just got in for early access. I did not expect that at all. I thought 1, maybe 2 days of play. w000t!! See you in game!
This is my signature

12.15.2011 , 02:32 PM | #30
Well, im waiting also for the e-mails. In my opinion this is a defeitful publicity case. I paid for 5 days of early game access.... if i had known i hadnt bougth it. I bought it the previous week, for this reason i supose i will be in the last "wave", may be in the last hour of the early acces period, may be in the last minute... In my opinion this is a inteligent "lie", nobody thougth that this situation could happens because in no place was explained, if all of us had know this fact im sure many people had bougth the game without the Early (lie) acces...

To clarify this i hope Bioware-EA-LucasArts confirm if the posibility of the last buyers can enter the last day, last hours or minutes before the launch will be posible, i think isnt a dificult calculation for u (Bioware...) u can know the speed of the process... and u can know the estimate time...

Now i only can wait not to be cheated many time, the countdown has begin.... near to 4 days of early acces and downing...

Nice begin for a hopeful game... (another Age of Conan?....)