Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

early acces is fake ??

kurzad
12.15.2011 , 08:54 AM | #11
After talking with a rep on the phone there is no promise we will get our email today even. We could potentially get our email telling us we can play the day before the official launch. So all I can suggest doing is calling origin and cancelling your order as I have just done. The game may be fairly decent but we the people do not deserve to be bs'd around about an early start some of us will probably not be able to partake in. They will lose a lot of people because of their poorly thought out launch as this is by far the worst headstart/launch I have ever been a part of and to think of the things ahead for anyone who actually stays around.......

xXValcanusXx
12.15.2011 , 08:56 AM | #12
I too have bought the Collectors Edition $160, I payed for this on 9/1/11 I knew nothing about redeeming a code, until my brother mentioned this to me in November, so I redeemed the code on the 5th. But what makes me mad the most is it said we would get to play 5 days early launch of the 20th. But i'm still waiting on a dam email and this is sad!!! It's pissed me off royally!!!
Valcanus

gumbology
12.15.2011 , 08:58 AM | #13
Simply Hilarious.
UmadSir?

Caemon
12.15.2011 , 10:23 AM | #14
..Why?

deezOneTenTen
12.15.2011 , 12:23 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by kurzad View Post
After talking with a rep on the phone there is no promise we will get our email today even. We could potentially get our email telling us we can play the day before the official launch. So all I can suggest doing is calling origin and cancelling your order as I have just done. The game may be fairly decent but we the people do not deserve to be bs'd around about an early start some of us will probably not be able to partake in. They will lose a lot of people because of their poorly thought out launch as this is by far the worst headstart/launch I have ever been a part of and to think of the things ahead for anyone who actually stays around.......
I find this type of crap hysterical. No not EA, not BW, not the launch, but peoples reactions. It is amazing to me that people get so mad about playing a game for free earlier than everybody else, and when they dont get to do it, they rage out and call the company to complain. All those people whining about not getting as much FREE time as other people, are taking up the phone lines and taking up employees times from actual real issues. Then the people with actual real issues complain because they cant get their issue fixed fast enough because their FREE playing time is "wasting" away.

Its simple. Do you like the game? Then buy it and pay to play it like normal. ANYTHING you get for free at all, should not only be NOT expected, but you should be happy to get it.

If you dont like the game and preordered just fromt he hype and buy into peoples whines about a "failed launch" (which hasnt even happened yet), then fine. Cancel your preorder and go do something else and quit cluttering the boards with your infant whining and crying about something you get for free.

ITS A VIDEO GAME PEOPLE.

You're not 10 anymore. Go to back to work and get a life. If a VIDEO GAME is so important to you that you get mad AT ALL, then you need to re-evaluate your life and what you've done in it. Theres far and away more important things in life to get upset about. A fantasy world not living up to what you fantasized it should be, shouldnt be one of them.
This is my signature

AshleyR
12.15.2011 , 12:28 PM | #16
Note: Learn to read T&C for offers. It helps.

solkin
12.15.2011 , 12:30 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by deezOneTenTen View Post
I find this type of crap hysterical. No not EA, not BW, not the launch, but peoples reactions. It is amazing to me that people get so mad about playing a game for free earlier than everybody else, and when they dont get to do it, they rage out and call the company to complain. All those people whining about not getting as much FREE time as other people, are taking up the phone lines and taking up employees times from actual real issues. Then the people with actual real issues complain because they cant get their issue fixed fast enough because their FREE playing time is "wasting" away.

Its simple. Do you like the game? Then buy it and pay to play it like normal. ANYTHING you get for free at all, should not only be NOT expected, but you should be happy to get it.

If you dont like the game and preordered just fromt he hype and buy into peoples whines about a "failed launch" (which hasnt even happened yet), then fine. Cancel your preorder and go do something else and quit cluttering the boards with your infant whining and crying about something you get for free.

ITS A VIDEO GAME PEOPLE.

You're not 10 anymore. Go to back to work and get a life. If a VIDEO GAME is so important to you that you get mad AT ALL, then you need to re-evaluate your life and what you've done in it. Theres far and away more important things in life to get upset about. A fantasy world not living up to what you fantasized it should be, shouldnt be one of them.
people like you are why wow has failed in my eyes. no passion.

Gryph
12.15.2011 , 12:37 PM | #18
sweet... more drama. These are really just so entertaining.

HULK MAD BECAUSE HE NO UNDERSTAND THINGS. HULK SMASH!!!!

deezOneTenTen
12.15.2011 , 12:37 PM | #19
I should also add, we all know what was said and what wasnt. So those that claim, "it never said this at x time" or "it said I was guaranteed x time" are all liars.

First of all, when the ability to preoder came out, they never announced ho much early access there would be. Only that it was first come first served basis. The sooner you put in your code, the earlier you got to play. Secondly, WHEN they did finally announce how much game time, they CLEARLY stated "UP TO". Not once did they say it will be this much for this set of people.

So far, BW has done NOTHING wrong, and people are chastising them and throwing them under the bus because people ASSUMED one thing, and got something else.

Hell, everybody should just be happy they get to play on launch day and get the first month of play for free. Its not a requirement that BW allows people to preorder. Its not a requirement that BW gives in game gifts to people who preorder. Its not a requirement for BW to give early game access. Its not a requirement you get the first month for free.

The only thing thats a requirement, is that BW provides a service for their fees. And since BW itself has yet to charge any single person a dime, they arent required to do jack squat. The preorder fees are from the company you preordered it from. Not BW. You dont have the game in hand, which is why you havent been charged for the purchase of the game yet.
This is my signature

PhoenixLotus
12.15.2011 , 12:38 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by xXValcanusXx View Post
I too have bought the Collectors Edition $160, I payed for this on 9/1/11 I knew nothing about redeeming a code, until my brother mentioned this to me in November, so I redeemed the code on the 5th. But what makes me mad the most is it said we would get to play 5 days early launch of the 20th. But i'm still waiting on a dam email and this is sad!!! It's pissed me off royally!!!
Where does it say that you WILL play on the 15th? Nowhere. It says that you may be able to play on the 15th-19th for early game access.