Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

fix your loot, NOW!

Fan_Atic
02.01.2012 , 04:20 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Vyvian View Post
And people complained, raged, threatened to quit and Blizzard got it fixed. That's what people are doing here. Scream loud enough and eventually, it gets fixed.
Blizzard didn't fix squat my old guild killed heroic 25 domo 22 times and saw 0 prot shoulder token while the 6 vanq users all had 2 or 3 each. Random is Random and it has always been.

I also seem to remember shaman loot dropping in our alliance MC all the way up to BC release when we got shaman lol.

daveytech
02.01.2012 , 05:05 PM | #12
Disagree with the previous poster.

With all of the various guilds reporting similar results, we have to really start considering alternative theories. Even if it is supposed to be 100% random, then perhaps the code needs to be reviewed by fresh eyes.

Whatever the case, we want this issue to be reviewed.

After 2 weeks of running HM FP's, several each week night and all of them on the weekends, we got our first piece of SI Columi gear to drop and it was in Foundry (by the way, fix the HK bug in Foundry.)

I wanted to run Foundry last night to specifically test out someone else's experience of getting a SI/Cons token in there after seeing mass Trooper/BH token drops like we are. Not that this has any weight to it, but it is strange to me at least.

We're going to continue to run HM's until our PT tank who is almost in full Columi gets tired of taking us lowly geared folks through FP's.

I'm going to be pushing for all of us to re-roll BH's. Several of us have already. What would happen if someone took 4 troopers/BH's through HM FP's? Has anyone tried that? Or all SI's/Consulars?

Illanair
02.01.2012 , 05:15 PM | #13
Dear OP. Learn the basics of dice rolls and stop complaining over the results. Instead provide proper argumentation for an alternative system.

Trucane
02.01.2012 , 05:29 PM | #14
8 times and every single time the chest has been for Knight/warrior. Personally I think the loot system intentionally troll players, the only solution is to have 1 of every class and that no one has their chest yet.

daveytech
02.01.2012 , 05:39 PM | #15
I want to add that I am the main healer, and currently only healer in my guild. I have run every single HM FP that my guild has run over the past few weeks and I got my first Columi piece last night. I went ahead and bought a Tionese piece to get the bonus.

So far we've gotten several Energized pieces for SI's and 1 Tionese and 1 Columi piece for SI's in a SI heavy guild. I know people want to say random is random and all that and to deal with it, but why should I?

I'm asking for a review of these systems before I stop subbing and before my guild mates stop. It's just a basic request. Let us talk. Shoo!

Fumanchu_Fow
02.01.2012 , 05:47 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by daveytech View Post
Disagree with the previous poster.

With all of the various guilds reporting similar results, we have to really start considering alternative theories. Even if it is supposed to be 100% random, then perhaps the code needs to be reviewed by fresh eyes.

Whatever the case, we want this issue to be reviewed.

After 2 weeks of running HM FP's, several each week night and all of them on the weekends, we got our first piece of SI Columi gear to drop and it was in Foundry (by the way, fix the HK bug in Foundry.)

I wanted to run Foundry last night to specifically test out someone else's experience of getting a SI/Cons token in there after seeing mass Trooper/BH token drops like we are. Not that this has any weight to it, but it is strange to me at least.

We're going to continue to run HM's until our PT tank who is almost in full Columi gets tired of taking us lowly geared folks through FP's.

I'm going to be pushing for all of us to re-roll BH's. Several of us have already. What would happen if someone took 4 troopers/BH's through HM FP's? Has anyone tried that? Or all SI's/Consulars?
I refute your anecdotal evidence with my own. 90% of the drops for our guild are either sith warrior or sith inquisitor. We had 10 columi lightsabers drop from soa/karaga before we saw our first ia token or bounty hunter. Random is random.