Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ord Mantell - Codex Entries

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Ord Mantell - Codex Entries

Naholen
12.19.2011 , 04:02 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Ericw View Post
Is it a bug then because I know I have completed that quest. Is it a repeatable one?
For the Underworld Influence, have the droid destroy the spices then go back and talk to the Quest giver in Oradam Village. It is a daily.

For the 2 missing species I have the same problem. Not sure where else to look.
In space no one can hear you scream.

Akita
12.20.2011 , 07:39 AM | #32
Is anyone else having trouble getting the Item Modification update from the mod bench in Ord Mantell?
Got it on my Smuggler but I noticed I didn't have it on my Trooper and when I took him back to Ord Mantell the plaque isn't clickable for him.

It's located in the Game Rules section of your codex, would love any information on this as the ingame ticket I made pretty much just said thanks for letting us know of this problem

Kervala
12.20.2011 , 08:42 AM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by Akita View Post
Is anyone else having trouble getting the Item Modification update from the mod bench in Ord Mantell?
Got it on my Smuggler but I noticed I didn't have it on my Trooper and when I took him back to Ord Mantell the plaque isn't clickable for him.

It's located in the Game Rules section of your codex, would love any information on this as the ingame ticket I made pretty much just said thanks for letting us know of this problem
Yes, I have the same problem with my trooper

Wonder if it's a bug...

Silvermink
12.20.2011 , 10:42 PM | #34
Do you have the quest to read the plaque? That might be a requirement to use it.

Kervala
12.21.2011 , 12:30 AM | #35
No, I didn't get the quest with my Trooper when I received my first moddable weapon

chrisMogzy
12.21.2011 , 03:47 AM | #36
I Had the exact same problem with my trooper, I am certain this must be a bug and I hope it gets fixed otherwise we won't be able to fully complete our codex

Astasia
12.21.2011 , 09:10 AM | #37
Anyone had any luck with those last two species? This is the first planet I've actually tried to get every entry on just to see what it was like, and I get to 26/28 on my trooper and hit a wall. Searched around and can't find any locations for those.

Qrest_Fourstar
12.22.2011 , 07:40 PM | #38
I need kell dor and mon cal. Where are they?

JitanPren
12.22.2011 , 09:32 PM | #39
It's possible they are not even on the planet. Some codex entries for certain planets are on others worlds.
KAMMY STAR-RIDER
JEDI CONSULAR
"No Longer Lend Your Strength To That Which You Wish To Be Free From"
- SQUADRON 1020 / SQUADRON 367 -

whelm
12.22.2011 , 11:38 PM | #40
Has anyone been able to reveal the entire world map for Ord mantell?

Seems impossible to get to the last place beyond that lava pit with the shield generators

(seems you can get to the "lava flow overlook" at the back of the main fort near a rockfall, which will reveal the entire world map)

Then you can climb up the volcano and reach the summit if you like, client starts to flip out a little.