Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Directive 7 Interrogator - Impassable now

Kabutopps
02.01.2012 , 04:44 PM | #11
A good work around for this bug is to focus on DPSing one of the spawns quickly, which will break his shield and getting him down as fast as possible.

Line of sight the adds.

If I remember correctly the adds are CCable. I remember CCing a couple of the extra adds before and again, killing the first one which should break his shield and just getting the boss down asap.

coccolone
02.01.2012 , 05:32 PM | #12
mobs are now not stunnable,btw we'll try to LOS mobs(even if we tryed to pull the boss parsecs away from it's room)

membro onorario della corporazione "cchiù pilu pe' tutti"

BlackAdderBG
02.01.2012 , 06:56 PM | #13
Bugged for us too.We were 4 BH and the adds just come to fast to many.Can't break combat too.

zborg
02.07.2012 , 09:44 AM | #14
Did this last night, it bugged.

I was Trooper Commando, and the target of choice.

It would spawn up to 4-5 of me at points and was not possible to mitigate the adds.
We attempted straight burn on the boss and got very close until he targeted me.

As I hate to believe it was a bug, we attempted multiple times, but it soon became apparent that this was not going to be possible, and not due to skill.

We did manage to run pass the boss and reset him. But still could not take him down. So the LOS the elevator thing does not work. Buys you time, but when the adds all came ripping over, death.

Had to call it quits. Terrible experience with my first level 50 FP.

zb.

spddmn
02.07.2012 , 09:16 PM | #15
Ok its happening to me tonight. Spawn 3-5 cyborg sith warriors right after the commando cyborg spawns, kill commando and another spawn immediately, then wipe.

The work around is this...

Commando stays at bottom of stairs out of room. 3 man it.

I took hits at that range and he still spawned me, but didnt go crazy. I ran in at 10% and he one shotted me.

We won.

Cokeroft
02.07.2012 , 09:47 PM | #16
I'm assuming QA runs through any instance that gets a change for patches. Did this not happen for D7? Does someone have straight up have downs? How can you just let an instance be completely broken?