Every time I open this forum it's the same thing.

Lord_Infernus

Day after day it's nothing but bads crying for nerfs on every class that just facerolled them in huttball, and carebear babies screaming for the removal of PvP gear because they want to pop into a warzone after their ~*InTeNsE*~ Black Talon hardmode run and dominate with gear they picked up from a box for punching a predictable AI opponent in the face. This is a progression based MMO, in case you hadn't noticed. If you don't like the PvP system, don't play. Shut up and quit spamming this forum with your garbage.

Day after day it's nothing but bads crying for nerfs on every class that just facerolled them in huttball, and carebear babies screaming for the removal of PvP gear because they want to pop into a warzone after their ~*InTeNsE*~ Black Talon hardmode run and dominate with gear they picked up from a box for punching a predictable AI opponent in the face. This is a progression based MMO, in case you hadn't noticed. If you don't like the PvP system, don't play. Shut up and quit spamming this forum with your garbage.

How dare paying people in masses speak their minds about things they don't like, in hopes that the devs will see it, change thnigs for the better to keep those players, so sheep players like you won't be mad that the population then becomes so low.

We should all be mindless, subjective, and spineless players like you.

I know I'm a star wars fan boy, but wrong is wrong. If something needs to be fixed, someone needs to speak up. Stop being a wimp because people do so. You could always avoid those threads.

How dare paying people in masses speak their minds about things they don't like, in hopes that the devs will see it, change thnigs for the better to keep those players, so sheep players like you won't be mad that the population then becomes so low.

I know I'm a star wars fan boy, but wrong is wrong. If something needs to be fixed, someone needs to speak up. Stop being a wimp because people do so. You could always avoid those threads.

But Stan, why are you so mad?

A lot of people seem to be new to the MMO genre or are looking at it through the rose colored glasses of a ten year old MMO with 300k subscribers during it's peak.

Current MMOs that matter are driven by gear. Don't like it, there are plenty of good games that aren't to play. There is a good post on these forums about how to bridge the gap for your new 50 on these forums.

Edited by Kolbenito

well that's like, your opinion man.

Ah, that's the point then, isn't it. You're assuming that the game will be changed 'for the better'. Based on a long history of mmo's and 'fixes', I can assure you, this is no guarantee.