Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Announcing The Old Republic Guild Summit

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Announcing The Old Republic Guild Summit
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Muadibby
02.26.2012 , 03:00 PM | #681
Many of those going to the Austin Summit will be at the 12th Tor-World Guild Town Hall in Teamspeak. dozens of guild leaders and officers will be in attendance.
This is your chance to get your feedback to Bioware. They listen to all of the meetings and we will be looking to hear from all of you as to what we should be talking to Bioware about.
Sign up and lets hear your feedback. We already have a list from last month's meeting that you can look at too.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...26#post3060526
* I suggest a new strategy, Let the Wookie Win *
TOR-World.com We are the community driven gamesite. We are home to the Monthly Community Townhalls, TORWorld VideoCast, Bioware Q&A 's, Guild+Fansite Database, Raid Progression Tracking, 24/7 SWTOR TV. and more

HisShadowX
02.26.2012 , 06:19 PM | #682
At this point until there is an Looking for a Dungeon Tool, Dual Speccing I am not renewing.

I like the game but the fact they are brining in people who an minority and listened to them rather then the massive casuals writing in and trying to explain what they want well yeah I'll be back once we get to the point where the hardcore elitists are not being listened to only. We all know any game based on their play style does not sell

Azzras
02.26.2012 , 06:30 PM | #683
Quote: Originally Posted by Fiachsidhe View Post
They've been neglecting these boards for more than a month because they're unprofessional, and won't act like they care, until their game is tanking. If a few nonconstructive posts, can scare away the people in charge, then they don't deserve to be in charge.
Or maybe it's because of posts like this. ^

Why respond to nonsense?
[ █ █ █ █ █] ( ) Ξ█████████████ The Shadowlands █████████████)

Acri
02.26.2012 , 06:36 PM | #684
Quote: Originally Posted by HisShadowX View Post
At this point until there is an Looking for a Dungeon Tool, Dual Speccing I am not renewing.

I like the game but the fact they are brining in people who an minority and listened to them rather then the massive casuals writing in and trying to explain what they want well yeah I'll be back once we get to the point where the hardcore elitists are not being listened to only. We all know any game based on their play style does not sell
How are they catering to hardcore elitists at all? Hardcore players stopped doing Flashpoints more than a month ago and likely couldn't care less about finding groups since they all group with each other.

All operations are easy across all modes and settings. PvP is only a grind right now, there are no ranks or anything beyond things like Champion and Battlemaster, which are equivalent to Grand Marshal or High Warlord, in that the only difficult part was finding enough time in the day to grind in the lagfest that is Ilum.

Gear is easier to get than any other recent MMO I've played. How are they catering to hardcores?
WRATH
Acrimony & Win - Vulkar Highway
www.Wrath-Tor.com

Brettx
02.27.2012 , 05:01 PM | #685
Quote: Originally Posted by Drengir View Post
What a joke!

Spend your money fixing your broken game instead!
You already know what needs fixing..
I agree that there is plenty of stuff broken, but the design team isn't the group to fix this. BW doesn't need to worry about their cash flow or how a summit like this will effect it.