Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kira Carsen - Companion story bug?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Kira Carsen - Companion story bug?

JettrikRyflix
05.03.2012 , 10:40 PM | #21
I've run through this twice (once in Beta). First time, I took the DS flirt option after Nar Shadda. I got the graphical bug, and she never talked after that. I didn't make it out of Chapter 1 though.

This time, I skipped the DS flirt, and everything opened up after Chapter 1 ended. Haven't finished yet, but it's been smooth sailing so far.

JettrikRyflix
05.03.2012 , 10:42 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Equusdoc View Post
I did the romance part, kissed her and have not had a conversation with her since. I have over 6k affection, does this mean she is bugged out? Other characters seem to have dialogue every 500 or so points.
Her missions seem to open up after each chapter ends. Keep advancing your story missions, and see what happens after Chapter 1.

Charistoph
05.16.2012 , 01:32 AM | #23
On Corellia, Level 50, Kira at max Affection: Still no Legacy Unlock for her.

It did seem that I had her final conversation with her,
Spoiler

But I have not received a Voss mission request from her at any time. Is Chapter 3 end the trigger for that one?
Quote: Originally Posted by Megavolt
They called me crazy…they called me insane…THEY CALLED ME LOONEY!! and boy, were they right.
72a) Duct Tape is the Force. It has a Light Side, Dark Side, and binds the Universe together... Which is why Troopers rely on high explosives.

Cevlack
08.27.2012 , 02:53 AM | #24
Ok can someone please clear something for me:
Im in Act 2, the beginning of Hoth, i have 10k Affection with Kira and the last conversation i had with her was on Balmorra and it was about the Jedi marriage that was some time ago ... i still haven't gotten the one about the more fighting as a Jedi. I even did her bonus mission on Nar Shaddaa so im getting a bit worried. Am i bugged, is this how it is and will come up later in the act or did i finnish the act two Kira content (probably not this one). I really don't wanna miss something so thank you in advance.
PS i did the dark side flirt option

Blev
08.27.2012 , 04:05 PM | #25
You're fine, just keep playing.
Blev - Jedi Guardian | Caladium - Sith Sorcerer | Ranwyn - Commando
Sarinn - Scoundrel | Serwyn - Jedi Sentinel | Varlene - Jedi Shadow

Skodan
09.17.2012 , 12:45 AM | #26
i have t7 and doc unlocked but kira doesnt appear to unlock, she is at 10k. is it because im female (it shouldnt be)

*******Nevermind. apparently she has a companion quest after act 3 is done
The Goa'uld Legacy Level 50 on Jedi Covenant (previously Canderous Ordo)
Imperial Entanglements
Less Imperial Entanglements
Check out LIE and IE: Galaxy Wide Casual Social Guilds