Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I heard Marauders are underpowered. I don't think so!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Sentinel / Marauder
I heard Marauders are underpowered. I don't think so!

Sayc
02.02.2012 , 01:46 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthVauhs View Post
Nah were fine. Just don't go down any dark alleys alone. Be sure you always have your group of friends anywhere you go...

3/10

edit: I was gonna post the 30 hours of footage I have of me leaping into battle, getting my target to 65%, watching them get healed to full, then me dieing in three hits. It's really bad, just me doing that over and over and over and over. Of course I tried every build I could think of with every rot I could think of with about 20% give or take in leeway on outcomes. I probably wouldn't be able to get laid if I posted it though. So i'm broke from respec, frustrated from dieing so much etc.

Not that it matter, i'm just one person.
I pity you.

Ilianor
02.02.2012 , 01:46 AM | #22
You have the same IQ as our lovely "I have brought you something beyond perfection". So, no thanks. I don't need your opinion. /igno

vekien
02.02.2012 , 03:06 AM | #23
That was a rubbish example video

1. You're 50 and have all your skills in the 50 bracket, its like a whole other world there
2. You're hardly ever attacked, i think once in the whole video someone fights you, and you almost died infact, got very lucky it seems.

Useless video is useless.

Ilianor
02.02.2012 , 03:50 AM | #24
wait what?

Quote:
1. You're 50 and have all your skills in the 50 bracket, its like a whole other world there
I did enough pvp before lvl 50 so don't tell me how its before lvl 50..

Quote:
2. You're hardly ever attacked, i think once in the whole video someone fights you, and you almost died infact, got very lucky it seems.
mhm kay. 1. luck is part of EVERYTHING. 2. Like I wrote above, next time I yell: "attack me, attack me!"...

Haters gonna hate

Vetril
02.02.2012 , 04:59 AM | #25
You can't expect people to take you seriously if you say "marauder's fine, watch my video", and when they do, they see that you're hardly targeted. Survivability has been one of the flaws that has been pointed out for ages now.

DarthVauhs
02.02.2012 , 05:55 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Sayc View Post
I pity you.
Why would you pity me? It's easy to hit the cancel button on a game you don't find fun.

DarthVauhs
02.02.2012 , 05:56 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Ilianor View Post
You have the same IQ as our lovely "I have brought you something beyond perfection". So, no thanks. I don't need your opinion. /igno
Personal attacks because you don't like my oppinion on ONE thing in this universe? Get the F over your self you turd...

Alegoss
02.02.2012 , 08:06 AM | #28
maybe a knockback isnt really needed, because if you get jumped you can get away by force camouflage + sprint (if needed).

what annoys me the most is the auto knock back your opponents have.
Most of the players have an automatism.

i tested it on sorcs mostly: i force charge and directly run back and than you see them jump up and totally miss their knock back

its not efficient like that offcourse it was just to test the eagerness of players using that skill

but i just want an immunity of cc/knockback for 3-5 secs after force charge
just to make people witha knock back aware that they just cant use that skill the first second someone jumps them ...

but this way you can respond in a situation where marauders are really having troubles with ---> ball carriers on the side bridge just knocking you off after a frce leap and you just watching them score without being able to do anything about it.

Ilianor
02.02.2012 , 08:10 AM | #29
yep, huttball as marauder is really annoying. Ballholder is on the bridge -> charge -> knock back ... wait for cd, charge again -> knockback.

AcaciaDragon
02.02.2012 , 08:15 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by vekien View Post
That was a rubbish example video

Useless video is useless.
Sometimes you get good Warzones. Sometimes you get bad ones. It doesnt mean the class is to blame, it means you got unlucky. When you get knocked down, its not important how, its important that you get back up. I did warzones for 2 1/2 hours last night and was only able to grab 1 win. The repbulic were rolling Premades all night so theres very little you can do except get organized yourself. Stay optimistic and not pessimistic, tearing someone else down because they had one of those few good Warzones is not productive in anyway, any experienced player knows this.

Great Job OP and congratz on getting a great Warzone
Wingweaver Champion Carnage Marauder