Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Xalec ad DPS

Cempa
02.01.2012 , 02:34 AM | #1
Has any one tried using Xalec as DPS instead of Revel? Any luck?

Hokonoso
02.01.2012 , 08:54 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
Has any one tried using Xalec as DPS instead of Revel? Any luck?
5% more than 0 is still 0... use revel, even undergeared he hits for over 3k, xalek only dreams of this.
What is democrazy? It is a government in which the ruling power is given to whoever is most skillful at directing the herd instincts of the largest masses of their most ignorant citizens.
--Nom Anor

Cempa
02.04.2012 , 10:47 AM | #3
ok thanks, was hoping if I got Xelec into full orange DPS gear he could match Revel.

livnthedream
02.04.2012 , 11:29 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
ok thanks, was hoping if I got Xelec into full orange DPS gear he could match Revel.
why would you think a tank would be equal to a dps? if you dont like andy use ashara

Alexcinq
02.04.2012 , 06:09 PM | #5
If Xalec Was not buged or what ever his problem is would he be the best tanking companion? I am only lev 39 so are you all saying Xalec is totaly worthless

Cempa
02.05.2012 , 03:10 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Alexcinq View Post
If Xalec Was not buged or what ever his problem is would he be the best tanking companion? I am only lev 39 so are you all saying Xalec is totaly worthless
I don't know about this bug as I leveled as a Deception Assassin when the game started and when I got him he was a better tank than Khem.

Aexrael
02.05.2012 , 07:29 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Alexcinq View Post
Unlikely, as his Armor rating won't match Khems without adjustments to his tank stance. What Bioware should do is revamp Xalek to be based around a Sorcerer Template instead or swap him out entirely for a different companion.