Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

C2-N2 and his comments

MadJerry
02.01.2012 , 12:48 AM | #1
BW, you seriously need to give me a way to shut this dude, and only him, up. I can't not stand the same five cookie cutter ramblings. I do not care that hes added cushions to the seats again, or adjusted the nutrition on my food. I never sit in the seats and I never eat any food.

His voice is damn irritating, and he never just says "ok" or "yes". He always has to be wordy as hell with it.
(▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓]Ξ()█/█/█/█()Ξ[▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓)

marshalleck
02.01.2012 , 12:50 AM | #2
Now you know how Han felt.
Classless character progression // Deep crafting & harvesting // Fully customizable spells & skills // Living world with seasons, weather, dynamic day/night & wildlife ecology // >

SamuraBob_Fl
02.01.2012 , 12:50 AM | #3
The next time 2VR8 offers me a foot massage he's going out the airlock.
...they'd never come to see me in this dive, where bikers stare at cowboys, who are laughing at the hippies, who are praying they'll get out of here alive...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bplt6CQ3MyE

Liquidacid
02.01.2012 , 12:50 AM | #4
no C2 is awesome... he never forgets the put Snack-packs in my lunches and thanks to him constantly reupholstering my ship's seats my *** is as soft as a new born baby
"bibo ergo sum" ( I drink, therefore I am)

Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at.

marshalleck
02.01.2012 , 12:52 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Liquidacid View Post
no C2 is awesome... he never forgets the put Snack-packs in my lunches and thanks to him constantly reupholstering my ship's seats my *** is as soft as a new born baby
little bit too soft, you need to do some squats
Classless character progression // Deep crafting & harvesting // Fully customizable spells & skills // Living world with seasons, weather, dynamic day/night & wildlife ecology // >

Endriss
02.01.2012 , 12:53 AM | #6
I couldn't agree more. I think the best solution is to not speak unless I click on him or at least move him to another part of the ship.

Steego
02.01.2012 , 12:54 AM | #7
Just crash your ship. After all, he's set up the best escape pod for you and he volunteered to go down with the ship.

One-Up
02.01.2012 , 12:55 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by SamuraBob_Fl View Post
The next time 2VR8 offers me a foot massage he's going out the airlock.
I love 2VR8, every time i get on the ship, he brings a much needed smile. Even if ive heard everything hes said countless times. I really think he has the best companion lines lol.

Freor
02.01.2012 , 01:01 AM | #9
Tip for new players/new alts: You can avoid this highly annoying voice by never talking to the droid. Normally you do that when you get the ship. You will then get a cutscene initiation every time you move past him (to start the first convo), but i find that less disturbing and just esc away from it. Tells a lot what I feel about the voice if I rather take the constant cutscene start lol

JHoltJHolt
02.01.2012 , 01:01 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by One-Up View Post
I love 2VR8, every time i get on the ship, he brings a much needed smile. Even if ive heard everything hes said countless times. I really think he has the best companion lines lol.
Is he serious?
Topper Harley - Level 50 Jedi Cousular Sage Healer

Darth Malak