Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Columi Main hand

JamieM
02.01.2012 , 08:16 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Alohen View Post
Lol, Agreed. People who spell it wrong should have their LIGHTSABRE taken away
Last time I checked, lightsaber was not spelt that way. Since it's a fictional word and created by GL it doesn't really matter but I felt like being pedantic.

Zeanu
02.01.2012 , 08:36 AM | #12
Are there bugs for NM Karraga? I tried to run normal ev with my buddies the other day for fun (I have full columi gear except the weapon) but it was too buggy. We blew through everything and when we got to the end boss we wiped for like 2 hours. The things u jump down kept not falling or we started the fight with a lot of the tiles missing from the start. I have not been back to raiding since then. Are the other raid zones just as bad? I can see losing a fight because we suck, but wiping for 2 hours to bugs is lame.

schnopsnosn
02.01.2012 , 09:28 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Zeanu View Post
Are there bugs for NM Karraga? I tried to run normal ev with my buddies the other day for fun (I have full columi gear except the weapon) but it was too buggy. We blew through everything and when we got to the end boss we wiped for like 2 hours. The things u jump down kept not falling or we started the fight with a lot of the tiles missing from the start. I have not been back to raiding since then. Are the other raid zones just as bad? I can see losing a fight because we suck, but wiping for 2 hours to bugs is lame.
If there are tiles missing get out and reset it.
Or easier: if you wipe respawn, reset and then get in.

Muskaan
02.01.2012 , 12:58 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by JamieM View Post
Last time I checked, lightsaber was not spelt that way. Since it's a fictional word and created by GL it doesn't really matter but I felt like being pedantic.
sabre == british spelling
saber == American

Since Star Wars is American IP, lightsaber should be spelled the American way.
50 Sorc Healer/DPS
- We Brake For Nobody - (RIP)
Empire US-West PvE soon-to-be defunct raiding guild
(5/5 Eternity Vault HM, 5/5 Karagga's Palace HM)

Bassaman
02.04.2012 , 04:20 AM | #15
Might also be that he was ironic when he spelled it wrong with caps and bold? just a thought.

AlbelTheWick
02.11.2012 , 07:51 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Muskaan View Post
saber == American

Since English was created in England and modified incorrectly by the Americans for the sake of being lazy I'll stick with the English spelling thank you.

-Wack-
02.24.2012 , 01:20 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by albelthewick View Post
since english was created in england and modified incorrectly by the americans for the sake of being lazy i'll stick with the english spelling thank you.
lmao !!!

Alchropie
02.24.2012 , 02:35 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by muskaan View Post
saber == american

since star wars is american ip, lightsaber should be spelled the american way.
'merkuh!
(V)(',,,')(V)
woopwoopwoop

FalmeseReb
02.24.2012 , 02:41 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by AlbelTheWick View Post
Since English was created in England and modified incorrectly by the Americans for the sake of being lazy I'll stick with the English spelling thank you.
do you say say-bray? no? you say Say-Ber. Saber, not Sabre. Limeys, think they're so special...clinging to old spellings that make no phonetic sense.

DarthBloodloss
02.24.2012 , 02:43 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Muskaan View Post
I used to play a game called Warhammer 40K. It was by Games Workshop, a company from the UK I believe.

Even though it was a UK IP, my Space Marines wore Armor and not Armour
Bloodloss Mercenary
DESTROYER OF WORLDS || KEEPER OF SOULS