Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Early access=confusing!

Azuredraco
12.15.2011 , 05:57 AM | #1
Let me see if i got this straight! (spelling?). I baught the game like in the end of november and got my early access-code and redeemed it. Then last week i downloaded the gameclient. Everything is set to go.
Today i got my game (not in digital form but disc and so on). In there i got my new code for the game and redeemd it too. Still can't touch the "play" button?.

Do i have to get that email even tough i didnt order the game in digital form?^^

caimerez
12.15.2011 , 05:59 AM | #2
yes...it is still "Early Access" You will not be able to play till you get the e-mil..October invites are going out today supposedly so you will probably be in friday.
CE Owner Survivor of the 9/29/11 e-mail scandal

publicFunction
12.15.2011 , 06:00 AM | #3
You will get an email from the site, once you have pre-order access. This access over rides the game registration code, thats not valid until the 20th, the release date. You may get an invite today as it seems people who pre-ordered in Nov are getting the emails.

Azuredraco
12.15.2011 , 06:03 AM | #4
Hmm ok....dame! haha i was soooo sure i was going to play right now....what a dissapointment . Anyone who have got their Pre-access Email. How does it works? Just click on a link and then you are ready to go?

Dasffion
12.15.2011 , 06:07 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by caimerez View Post
yes...it is still "Early Access" You will not be able to play till you get the e-mil..October invites are going out today supposedly so you will probably be in friday.
Actually they said that they'll be going until around the last week in november today.

Quote:
Today, we invited people who had pre-ordered up to the very beginning of October (roughly). Tomorrow, we're going to be inviting the same number of people again; that will take us up to the last week or so of November. On Friday, we'll be inviting even more, and we'll give you an update on that tomorrow.
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=16391

Humbe
12.15.2011 , 06:09 AM | #6
It is confusing indeed..

I finally got an email "Your Saga Begins", and then I could start playing. Though the content of the mail looked more like a notification that "early game access" had started in general and not especially for me.

Azuredraco
12.15.2011 , 06:09 AM | #7
Well, ok...then i just have to wait...and wait....and wait xD. Can i type in gamesubscription and so on without any weird affect on the pre-access?

MrTijger
12.15.2011 , 06:11 AM | #8
Yes, you can, billing starts a month after official game launch which is 20th of December

Azuredraco
12.15.2011 , 06:14 AM | #9
Ok thanks, then i will fix all that

And Humble. When did u redeem your pre-access code?

Karagian
12.15.2011 , 06:15 AM | #10
Help me understand something please. Your ega depends on the time you preordered the game or on the time you redeemed the code. Because I have preordered the game like a long time ago, but I only redeemed the code at the beggining of the month. I also have the physical copy of the game for about a week, I installed it, patched it, downloaded the clients, subscribed for the recurring game time, filled in the securith questions, filled in my data, so I guess I am now waiting for my e-mail right?

PS: I'm not dumb, just anxious....