Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

just how powerful is Malgus?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
just how powerful is Malgus?

TheLoneSage
06.07.2012 , 06:54 AM | #41
Keep in mind, he was fighting two Jedi Masters (At least we can assume you were a master at that point. Pretty far into the story.)

And two of the best Trooper/Smuggler in the galaxy.

The odds were not with him.
Who's my favorite Villain from the game?
Myself of course.

Temeluchus
06.07.2012 , 11:36 AM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by ptoss View Post
Malgus had an advantage fighting Satele because his master also used a saberstaff, and we all know the saberstaves are only good if they confuse the opponent - see how Darach killed Vindican.
Darach didn't kill Vindican, he wounded him severely. Malgus dealt the deathblow to Vindican, go rewatch the trailer(this time with a interesting remix by Extnct)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fS51b...hannel&list=UL.
"Men call me Darkstar, and I am of the night.

Captain_Zone
06.07.2012 , 02:26 PM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by Temeluchus View Post
Darach didn't kill Vindican, he wounded him severely. Malgus dealt the deathblow to Vindican, go rewatch the trailer(this time with a interesting remix by Extnct)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fS51b...hannel&list=UL.
Kao Cen Darach mortally wounded Vindican. His death was assured with that impalement. Malgus just did what comes naturally.
. OPOD
Shivalka: Darth Baras is quite large, isn't he?
Joran Karn: You, my dear Sith, have just mastered the art of understatement.

Temeluchus
06.08.2012 , 10:38 AM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by Captain_Zone View Post
Kao Cen Darach mortally wounded Vindican. His death was assured with that impalement. Malgus just did what comes naturally.
I'm not really disagreeing with you here, but that is subjective. Given the available medical technology, the fact that Vindican was able to rise to his knees while telling Malgus he had not failed and that it was only the begining makes it possible he could have lived, without the deathblow from Malgus.

Like I said not really outright disagreeing with you, just saying it's possible either way and we don't and will never know without official confirmation, much like Lucas and Chee do when they pass down canon law from their lofty mountain and dare to mingle with us meager mortals.
"Men call me Darkstar, and I am of the night.