Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

An error has occurred while trying to process your request. Please, try again later.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
An error has occurred while trying to process your request. Please, try again later.

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

peteed
01.31.2012 , 09:00 PM | #1
My friend got his SWTOR at launch and was in early access and now whenever he trys to set up payment via CUA visa, commonwealth bank debit mastercard or paypal all places give this error.

An error has occurred while trying to process your request. Please, try again later. {0}

This has been what it has done for the last couple of weeks every time he tries.

Due to not having an active sub he can't post here for help and due to being Australian and on a low income an international call where he may be on hold for hours is impossible as the call rates of a few dollars a minute would mean a call would cost half his fortnightly income from the ques.

Smaois
01.31.2012 , 09:09 PM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings peteed,

Due to account security concerns we cannot discuss issues such as this over forums or via email.

For assistance with this issue, it is necessary to call us.

Some users have explored alternative methods to call from countries other than those listed as toll free via VOIP software,

You can read more about that here and here.

Smaois | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

DarthChamberlin
01.31.2012 , 09:25 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by N5-L1 View Post
Greetings peteed,

Due to account security concerns we cannot discuss issues such as this over forums or via email.

Some users have explored alternative methods to call from countries other than those listed as toll free via VOIP software,

you say this like it helps ha ha ha you mods havent a clue
╣║║║║║║╟Θ╟ =████████████████████████████████ Join TKDS

peteed
01.31.2012 , 09:50 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by N5-L1 View Post
Greetings peteed,

TYVM this post helped my friend get onto bioware via skype and as it turns out you can't pay for a subscription without having an active subscription already so what bioware had to do was activate his account with a free day or subscription that allowed it to work.

You need an active sub to sub? Seriously? WTH? lol

Well at least its sorted out

Turns out calling bioware via skype was totally free since my friend hasn't got any credit on skype. Must mean biowares phones are skype rather than a normal phone.

Smaois
01.31.2012 , 10:05 PM | #5 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by peteed View Post
TYVM this post helped my friend get onto bioware via skype and as it turns out you can't pay for a subscription without having an active subscription already so what bioware had to do was activate his account with a free day or subscription that allowed it to work.

You need an active sub to sub? Seriously? WTH? lol

Well at least its sorted out

Turns out calling bioware via skype was totally free since my friend hasn't got any credit on skype. Must mean biowares phones are skype rather than a normal phone.
Greetings peteed,

I'm glad to hear that your friends' issue has been resolved!

Enjoy playing!

Smaois | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support