Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Wz win not counting not fixed.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Wz win not counting not fixed.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Opapanax
02.01.2012 , 03:27 AM | #81
Quote: Originally Posted by Trytus View Post
We have definitely reached a new level of fanboism.

So Bioware comes out and says they fixed a bug where people weren't getting rewarded for Victories in warzones. Today people are not getting rewarded for victories in warzones. But instead of agreeing the bug wasn't fixed you're saying it's part of Biowares system? Even though Bioware said it was a bug??????? Common! COMMONNN!!!!

Also, it happens in games that have equal teams with a clear victor. You need to think before you make silly posts.
LoL.. Please don't try and twist Biowares words for them. They stated that they have resolved the issue with players not getting rewards for Warzones, they weren't talking about anything else except for Wins because I've never really noticed missing out on anything else from Warzones.

I always seem to get the credits, the valor and whatever other little number there is. I get everything except for the win.

But for real don't come on here and act like BW is not at fault for this or that they didn't state it was fixed. They have more than enough *********** loopholes they can use on us the consumer. Don't become to lamb to their cause..

Keep it real ****...

BW ya'll ****** up son.. You got till March then I'm out point blank.

achtungbabies
02.01.2012 , 03:33 AM | #82
Definitely not fixed

Arox
02.01.2012 , 03:37 AM | #83
Same problem on my server.

Played 3 games of Huttball won 6-0 and got no credit.

great work Bioware. top effort.

vsalcedo
02.01.2012 , 03:41 AM | #84
I got credit for mine tonight maybe is just some servers....Take them down don't bother with mandalorian its working fine!

painsponge
02.01.2012 , 03:49 AM | #85
Quote: Originally Posted by Kuari View Post
There's not a coder in the world who won't eventually screw up something simple looking.
And they had since beta to fix that screw up. Not only did they not fix it, they actually had to guts to lie in the patch note. To me, that's worst than not fixing the bug, it is approaching the realm of fraud, a huge hit on the company's integrity. Makes you wonder what other unethical practice the company is capable of doing.

Kuari
02.01.2012 , 04:04 AM | #86
Quote: Originally Posted by painsponge View Post
And they had since beta to fix that screw up. Not only did they not fix it, they actually had to guts to lie in the patch note. To me, that's worst than not fixing the bug, it is approaching the realm of fraud, a huge hit on the company's integrity. Makes you wonder what other unethical practice the company is capable of doing.
If it was a lie, but nope, people can't seem to understand the possibility of there being multiple issues. Not to mention as any programmer will tell you, isolating a bug can take a LONG time because its not always where you expect. If you want to call people liars without looking at all possibilities though and definition of the english language, that's your call. Doesn't make it the right one though. Should the language been more clear? Without a doubt, but I have more doubts about the people who believe they did nothing.

Don't know why I bother... people just don't understand anything about coding, especially when it gets to a massive level. It really doesn't surprise me anymore that it has one of the highest drop out rates out of any field.
Standards are made to be broken.
- Crie - 50 Sniper - Engineer spec -
- Kuari - 35 Assassin - Tank spec -

Misim
02.01.2012 , 04:12 AM | #87
Bump this post.
Fix this bug asap it is very important for me.

I dont have time. It is a casual game. Bioware Fix it asap!!!

Enfraam
02.01.2012 , 04:14 AM | #88
No fixed, true. Also increased the number of dcs. Very annoying when after the announcement :"You're invincible" you see your desktop wallpapers.
No mercy

painsponge
02.01.2012 , 04:17 AM | #89
Quote: Originally Posted by Kuari View Post
If it was a lie, but nope, people can't seem to understand the possibility of there being multiple issues. Not to mention as any programmer will tell you, isolating a bug can take a LONG time because its not always where you expect. If you want to call people liars without looking at all possibilities though and definition of the english language, that's your call. Doesn't make it the right one though. Should the language been more clear? Without a doubt, but I have more doubts about the people who believe they did nothing.

Don't know why I bother... people just don't understand anything about coding, especially when it gets to a massive level. It really doesn't surprise me anymore that it has one of the highest drop out rates out of any field.
Okay, I will give you that. Lets just pretend the coding was so complicated it would take them a long time to fix despite reports from as early as beta. Now that still does not justify the lying on the patch note.

"Fixed an issue that could prevent players from receiving mission rewards for completing Warzones."

Please enlighten me as how this can be interpreted otherwise, as read by an average gamer. It could be a "wording problem" like you have suggested, but other will classify it as a grade A lie. Regardless, neither is acceptable practice from a respectable company.

And if was written to be purposely misleading, then the problem is even worst than I had originally thought....

Kuari
02.01.2012 , 04:24 AM | #90
Quote: Originally Posted by painsponge View Post
Okay, I will give you that. Lets just pretend the coding was so complicated it would take them a long time to fix despite reports from as early as beta. Now that still does not justify the lying on the patch note.

"Fixed an issue that could prevent players from receiving mission rewards for completing Warzones."

Please enlighten me as how this can be interpreted otherwise, as read by an average gamer. It could be a "wording problem" like you have suggested, but some might find it to be a written lie, neither of which is acceptable from a respectable company.

And if was written to be purposely misleading, then the problem is even worst than I had originally thought....
I understand to some extent, but I really have strong doubts it was intentionally misleading. Is it possible? Possibly, but I wouldn't blame the company, it'd mean there's someone not doing their job but is pretending they did. It probably would have been better if they'd gone into a little more detail.

Its also isn't that coding is super complex, its just that sometimes everything LOOKS perfect. There's no sign of anything wrong as far as you can tell no matter how you look yet this bug is happening. I've run into this on a single page of code before with several people looking it over and seeing nothing different from their own, but somehow something is screwed up in it. Usually I retype the whole thing and it works. Not the only one that has run into the issue. Imagine what it must be like for page after page after page?
Standards are made to be broken.
- Crie - 50 Sniper - Engineer spec -
- Kuari - 35 Assassin - Tank spec -