Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Wz win not counting not fixed.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Wz win not counting not fixed.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Trytus
02.01.2012 , 02:31 AM | #71
Quote: Originally Posted by Sinvx View Post
L2read. First of all it said rewards. Not credit towards the daily. Secondly it's not a bug. It only happens when the other team does not have a full team. IE : 7v8, 6v8. When people leave warzones, this will happen. You obviously aren't going to get credit for beating an outnumbered opponent.
We have definitely reached a new level of fanboism.

So Bioware comes out and says they fixed a bug where people weren't getting rewarded for Victories in warzones. Today people are not getting rewarded for victories in warzones. But instead of agreeing the bug wasn't fixed you're saying it's part of Biowares system? Even though Bioware said it was a bug??????? Common! COMMONNN!!!!

Also, it happens in games that have equal teams with a clear victor. You need to think before you make silly posts.
Trytus
N S F
NOGHRI STRIKE FORCE
JOIN OUR BROTHERHOOD: nsftor.com

Lxlayer
02.01.2012 , 02:32 AM | #72
It's only been 6 months they need more time.

ReRuined
02.01.2012 , 02:48 AM | #73
How Bioware screws up a simple coding issue like this is beyond me.

Princz
02.01.2012 , 02:50 AM | #74
2 wins that didnt count for me yesterday as well
Princz - Sage healer of the Republic
Fantastico - sneaky assasin of the Empire
"idiots are invincible"

Winevryracex
02.01.2012 , 02:53 AM | #75
I won 5 matches today. It took a long *** time.

Still at 2/3 for my daily. Had to give up.

This is awful.

-sasori
02.01.2012 , 03:03 AM | #76
Won 5 Matches, only 3 did count. At least they got the part right where the Weekly and the Daily both do not count.

3 Patches stating it's fixed. Wonder how many they really need to fix it not just act like it would.
What, wait - I don't even...

Morally_Gray
02.01.2012 , 03:09 AM | #77
Over ten consecutive victories, not a single one counted. Actually seems worse than before. How the hell?

Consular Amalia
The Initiative | Join Us
Some words are just unspoken.

Brightbillatb
02.01.2012 , 03:10 AM | #78
Not only is it not fixed but its worste than ever, EVERY SINGLE PATCH HAS MORE BUGS THAN PREVIOUSLY, yea only 2 patches have been released but both fail sauces. If things don't change im quitting this game.

Jambert
02.01.2012 , 03:17 AM | #79
Same issues as everyone else has been reporting.

I didn't know (is it confirmed?) that you don't get a quest update if you are playing vs lesser numbers. I can understand this from the PoV where you play 8v6 the entire fight, but often these numbers come from when you are winning and the other team just starts leaving. That said, I'm pretty sure one of the quest updates I got last night was from a game where the other team didn't have enough players and the game ended...
Smashed It.

Kuari
02.01.2012 , 03:27 AM | #80
Quote: Originally Posted by ReRuined View Post
How Bioware screws up a simple coding issue like this is beyond me.
There's not a coder in the world who won't eventually screw up something simple looking.
Standards are made to be broken.
- Crie - 50 Sniper - Engineer spec -
- Kuari - 35 Assassin - Tank spec -