Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Wz win not counting not fixed.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Wz win not counting not fixed.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

islossk
02.11.2012 , 07:01 PM | #521
Quote: Originally Posted by chosen_silver View Post
Go ahead and post your frustrations, but dont ruin the actual game for others please.
no bioware did that for me

Sobkiewwicz
02.12.2012 , 01:31 AM | #522
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
I encourage everyone to report anyone who does this intentionally in-game.
You, sir, are excellent at your job! Please keep up the extremely great work!

Nerdock
02.12.2012 , 03:20 AM | #523
Quote: Originally Posted by erdadi View Post
It is, but first you need to probe I did it.

For all the rest, I will return Daoc (not WoW) as soon as my subscription time expires. Meanwhile I will keep on posting my frustration with this game, specially with the PVP.
i cant even disagree with that. im returning to LoL myself. at least there skillshots are required, not so much gear.

not only that: update: my weekly win count? i won 7/9, went in with 6/9 and came OUT OF A WINNING GAME WITH 5/9.

OH MY FREAKING LORD. /wrists.

SandTiger
02.12.2012 , 04:17 AM | #524
USELESS.

I found a player who was doing this intentionally. He would make sure he was the first person in every time (Fast computer? reflexes?). And, he would leave EVERY game, right before the win.

I reported him once. Then later in the day I saw him in a warzone again! I reported him again, wondering why he was still allowed to do this. My 2nd report back, they flat out said they were not going to do anything.

So. Bioware tells you how to grief people, than encourages it. GG

02.12.2012 , 04:38 AM | #525
2 days ago we won in Voidstar match, but the game declared that we loose.
May the Force be with you. I'm serious

Nahela
02.12.2012 , 09:34 AM | #526
How about you just fix it?

People are doing this constantly now that you guys told everybody what does it, welcome to the internet, people are jerks.

It's impossible to report everybody that does this, often times you won't even know who it was. Regardless of the fact that reporting does nothing. Tickets don't get answered, people don't get punished, and in the meantime the rest of us pay for it.

Between this and Ilum, why bother?

Riddickcz
02.12.2012 , 09:58 AM | #527
Quote: Originally Posted by Nahela View Post
and in the meantime the rest of us pay for it.
Just stop paying for it and stop playing it. Thats the only way they might understand. Or maybe not and the game will die..which wouldnt be much of a shame really.
The crazy is strong with this one.
http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/f744bd09b5be85fa.png

Creulos
02.12.2012 , 08:35 PM | #528
Unnecessary crying detected. BW has claimed to have fixed a single issue. This is not an all encompassing statement that the game has been fixed, only that they have determined a single cause for said problem. More will come soon.

recked
02.12.2012 , 08:43 PM | #529
Grats @BW for saying what causes people to not get credit because now people are doing it on purpose. You guys are morons. In the last six wins in WZs, one has counted, thanks for that.

redheadedtim
02.12.2012 , 09:07 PM | #530
Quote: Originally Posted by Creulos View Post
Unnecessary crying detected. BW has claimed to have fixed a single issue. This is not an all encompassing statement that the game has been fixed, only that they have determined a single cause for said problem. More will come soon.
Fanboy detected. This has been an issue going back to beta.

Here's the fix: Take the code that is supposed to increment win count and place it right after the code that sets a victory scoreboard. Done.